Chapter 52: Not a mermaid but a cat

Jiyeon had never thought that there would be a day when Hyunjung would be the first one to reveal her secret. Watching as this person ran into the washroom like a big black mouse, she wanted to reach out her hand and hold her back.

But she was too quick, and she only managed to pull on a corner of her clothes.

The cat's actions were even quicker. Seeing this crybaby run into the washroom, it thought there might be something good in there, so it ran in as well.

Closing the door with a bang, Hyunjung had shut both of them in. After a moment, there was a surprised shout from inside. After another moment, the door slowly opened a crack, and a hand wearing a glove extended from inside, carrying the cat and putting it outside.

The action was so cautious, it was almost like seeing off an esteemed guest.

Jiyeon was torn between laughing and crying. She was just about to go over when the door was shut at lightning speed again.

"......"

Seems like her calling "Hyunddong" had caused quite an impact.

Sighing, she shook her head and picked the cat up, stroking it twice comfortingly before bringing it for its dinner.

She walked to the table and dragged a chair to the washroom's door, preparing to fight a prolonged battle with Hyunjung. At the same time, she opened Twitter, watching as the person inside her washroom posted update after update.

"Wuwuwu, why does that cat have the same name as me? Now only did it steal my princess, it's even stolen my name, it's so bad qaq"

"Did I expose myself just now? I've never told Jiyeon my nickname before! Isn't this the same as confessing qaq"

"Jiyeon definitely is laughing at me, only kids and cats are called Hyunddong......"

And just like that, she fell into the pit of self-doubt. This person's typing speed was originally fast, Jiyeon's reading speed actually couldn't catch up with the speed at which she was posting. The countless updates made her eyes all blurry, and she didn't get a chance to knock on the door and coax her.

The big black mouse inside stopped posting for a moment, looking at the frosted glass door and seeing the shadow outside, then she continued posting another update--

"That smelly cat is ignoring me, my princess is also ignoring me, I'm just a small cabbage that nobody dotes on or loves qaq"

Seeing this, Jiyeon almost laughed.

What is this?

Unable to take this person hiding pitifully in the washroom, she finally knocked on the door, feeling both amused and helpless. Her voice was also as gentle and as soft as it could be as she asked: "What's wrong with my girlfriend?"

"Nothing!" she answered her immediately.

Her voice was filled with anticipation, but because she was upset and embarrassed, it also sounded a little fierce. She was more impressive than the cat outside.

The corners of Jiyeon's lips lifted slightly as she continued knocking on the door: "Come out and eat, you haven't finished your noodles yet."

The President Is A CrybabyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara