Chapter 44: How to resolve an emotional crisis between lovers?

Seeing how heartbroken Hyunjung looked, Jiyeon couldn't bring herself to say anything.

She couldn't say you got it all wrong, this dress isn't spoilt.

Only a crybaby like you would misunderstand......

Jiyeon felt that if she said that, Hyunjung would immediately disintegrate on the spot.

She could only let it go now.

The kid's still young, she can be slowly taught.

Thinking like that, Jiyeon kept her mouth shut.

But her feet didn't stop. She quickly went to sit next to Hyunjung, hugging her and coaxing her.

She had to praise her as she coaxed, saying "my girlfriend's too good, she knows how to take care of others, how lucky am I to be able to meet you".

After much praise, Hyunjung was finally coaxed.

Jiyeon finally sighed in relief and quickly got up to get a new pair of pajamas, urging Hyunjung to take a shower.

She then had to get rid of that dress unwillingly before getting into bed and covering herself with the blanket.

Her heart was completely still when covering herself.

After all, it would probably still be chatting under the blankets.

She had already gotten used to it.

"......"

A few days passed after that.

_

Recently, Jiyeon was taking on more and more clients and her workload was increasing, so she didn't have the time to think about other things.

Even her plan to seduce her girlfriend was put on hold.

The good thing was that the other person didn't think about stuff like that either, so things between the two were quite harmonious for a while.

Until the lunch break on a particular day.

Jiyeon was out running errands with Cheng xiao, so she couldn't go to the office. Hyunjung had just returned from a meeting and was bored, so she was seated in her chair, idly playing with her phone.

She was intending to read the news, but she accidentally clicked into an ad.

Although it was about promoting aphrodisiacs, it was done subtly.

It was almost like a story, talking about the problems between a man and his wife.

At first, the two of them were absolutely in love, but as time went by, their sex life started slowing down and the problems between them grew bigger and bigger.

Until at last, they were on the brink of divorce. Thankfully, with the help of this product, they saved their marriage and avoided the destruction of their happy lives.

There was even a very heartfelt bit at the end, talking about how good this product was.

Along with a pretentious roadside interview that was done with the company's employees. Their expressions and tone were all super exaggerated, almost like they were students reciting a script.