Chapter 57: KHJ ❤️ KJY

Sitting in front of the stall and listening to Hyunjung explain for over ten minutes, she could finally force herself to see that the clay sculpture was of herself.

It was true that whatever she had, the clay sculpture had too. A small necklace, a small bracelet, a bag, and if she looked closely, she could even see that there was a pendant attached to it.

But because it was so difficult, and Hyunjung had tried to take the easy way out, there was only a round head and two large ears.

It didn't look like A Ji, it looked more like a kid with twin ponytails.

Jiyeon didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and she asked Hyunjung why even A Ji had hair but she didn't.

"You have hair." she shook her head and turned the sculpture around to show her. "Look."

Jiyeon looked at the back of the sculpture's head for a while. Finally, she realized there were a few long strands near the shoulders. Asking about it, she finally realized it was meant to be hair.

This is too subtle!

Jiyeon was just about to say something, when she looked up and saw Hyunjung looking at her, anticipation in her eyes.

She even heard her question: "I explained it so clearly this time. Take another good look, does it look like it?"

Alright, it does, it does.

For the sake of leaving this person some face, she could only nod lightly, reaching out to pat her back as she said gently: "My girlfriend is so awesome."

"I might not even be able to sculpt something so similar."

It was like her words were an air pump, immediately filling up Hyunjung's confidence to the max. She nodded and then started painting the sculpture.

After a while, it was finally done and she even posted it on Twitter proudly: I sculpted my girlfriend! It looks good, right, she said it looks like her! 【A Ji approves.jpg】

Her eyes shone with childlike happiness. It was cute. Smiling, Jiyeon looked at her, then stood up. She plastered herself onto her back, resting her head on her shoulder.

It looked as if she was whispering a secret to Hyunjung, but in reality, she had turned her head and kissed Hyunjung's cheek sweetly.

Hyunjung's ears turned red and the clay sculpture lost favor, with Hyunjung immediately pulling out her phone once Jiyeon walked away. Editing the update, she added a few more words behind___

And I even got a kiss.

So great, I love her qaq

_

In the end, Jiyeon brought the nose-less clay sculpture home, putting it on the TV console as usual along with the other items she gave her.

At a glance, there was everything and they were all oddly shaped. But it was heartwarming too, each item was a memento of her memories with Hyunjung.

Hyunjung needed to get to the factory early tomorrow, so she didn't go back to her place. Jiyeon thus had enough time and energy to reminisce by opening her Twitter.

She started reading from the first update Hyunjung posted.

At the start, Hyunjung wasn't as relaxed. She only used the app to cry; at a glance, it was all crying emojis. She didn't even dare to say why she had been so sad.

After a while, she got a bit braver and dared to share her life. But it wasn't anything happy; being ostracised, falling when she was out and about, losing her precious possessions.