Falling for.....chapter one

Waking up disorientated is never a good thing. Waking up disorientated in someone's arms even less so. Opening my green eyes I could tell I wasn't at home. "Thank god" I whispered to my self when who ever was spooning me started snoring again, then trying to move slowly away from the muscled stud behind me.

"Denis's all for spooning I would be too if I was him" my wide startled eyes connected to his dark blue ones as I looked across from the couch. Yep there he sat watching us to make this awkward situation even worse. The trouble making, sexy, bad boy, high school heart throb Parker Mcbaine. I blushed instantly. "N-n nothing happened I drove them all here Karla's here with someone" by way of an explanation.

"I don't remember you stuttering or blushing this much in high school" he smirked showing straight white teeth. A dentists wet dream. I pulled away from spoons maggee but was only pulled back into a warm chest seconds later "well I don't remember you being this rude or stalkerish either" I snapped back not thinking. His smirk widened and we continued to eye each other off until I jumped when a phone some where started ringing.

Spoons maggee rubbed his face with his toned free arm and then wrestled a phone out of his back pocket. Several grunts later he ended the call. Opening his eyes and looking at me I blushed he grinned and ran his hand softly over my cheek. What a sweetheart.

"Morning Kristie" he mumbled then rolled over the top of me skillfully and walked into the corridor "I've got work sorry I can't take you out to breakfast but I've got your number now. You can't hide" he called as he threw clothes on.

"Denis" Parker whispered helping me out still smirking like the Chessure cat "that's fine Denis. Thanks for letting me stay" I called sitting up running my hands threw my hair trying to look presentable. He came into the lounge area again brushing his teeth "you remember Parker from school right?" He mumbled through tooth paste. It made me smile he was still trying to be polite while running late. I glanced over at his friend and nodded a hello then returned my gaze back to a shirtless Denis.

He had blonde bed hair, he carried off easily and a fun aura about him. Muscles highlighted by his tan I found my self trying to remember him in high school but couldn't. High school had only been out three years but I still couldn't remember Denis.

Eventually after a few more staring contests with Parker my gorgeous best friend and my opposite in nearly every way Karla made her way out of Craig's room and we made a quick exit.

Sighing brought Karla's attention to me "so Denis hey?" I burst out laughing "blonde darling I think not" I replied blondes weren't my type as hot as Denis was "well Craig was amazing" "I'm glad you had an amazing time you want me to drop you at yours?" "Sure I'll try and hide from bitchzilla" "things not cool with your mum again?" "That's putting it politely" attitude coupled with an eye roll.

Sometimes apples don't fall far from the tree. However sometimes they fall and roll and roll and roll until they reach another town or country. That's how you'd describe Karla and her parents especially her mum. Catholic to the core. Good girls go to church seven days a week. Good girls don't run the town at night. Good girls don't sleep with half the town either.

Karla did as Karla pleased and she was the more gorgeous and easy to be around for it. "If she doesn't back off soon I'll kill her or myself" "you're welcome at mine anytime" "thanks babe you know she'd disown me though" was her reply as I pulled up in her driveway then I hugged her "thanks for letting me tag along last night" I called "you sure you're going to bail on the party tonight K?" I nodded "the more guys for me" she waved me off and I continued to my condo.

Lucky enough I pulled up outside and only my big brothers best mate was home. Oh sweet Cameron my heart beats only for you. Him I'd noticed all through high school and when he'd moved into the condo with Derrick and I my curiosity and crushing only seemed to sky rocket.