Falling for.....chapter seven

We remained in each others embrace as he lay me gently back on the sand.

Parker still kneeling above me continued to sit up and stare at me only wearing my black bikini bottoms. "You're perfect" he whispered before covering my lips with his.

Our world continued to spiral with need and his hands moved towards the strings on each side of the last my bikini again. Slowly he undid the strings on each side I lifted my hips up slightly and cold air rushed between us I shivered now completely bare.

Like a man on a mission his kiss became more. More lustfull? More driven? More loveing? I was unsure but I adored being in his embrace.

Parker's hand once again tightened on my neck as he held me protectively comfortingly off the sand. When his other hand moved slowly teasingly down from my waist on to my hip and between my legs I almost cheered with relief.

He was gentle at first but soon the movement of his fingers changed when I unzipped his shorts and slid my hand inside grabbing the hard pulsing length of him.

Time seemed to stop only for a second as we gazed into each others eyes before I lent up and smashed my lips to his. We needed this. We needed each other.

His fingers almost brought me several times rubbing over the sweet spot inside my wetness. "Parker" I groaned in frustrating but I seemed to be having a similar effect on his as his breathing was now completely ragged.

I stopped pumping my fist with him held tight and rubbed a finger over his tip. I rubbed that finger over him gently letting him feel how much we'd been enjoying each others bodies before gripping him again fully in my hand.

"Fuck" he exhaled as I continued he removed his fingers from my wetness and rubbed my thighs almost as if he couldn't continue without completely concentrating on taking me over the edge.

Pumping my fist his moaning was paradise. His hole body was the good kind of tense until I stopped.

He took a few deep breaths closing his eyes until I slid my way down. As my head was positioned below him I did what I'd wanted to since he started teasing my body.

I licked the tip of him, moved back gave him a second then ran my tongue along both sides making sure to lubricate him enough. I sucked him quickly into my mouth and almost dry reached.

Parker was well endowed I'd know that since our beach skinny dipping.

I bobbed my head back and forth continuing to suck until I came to the end I intensified the sucking and licked the tip again. As we continued I couldn't resist to groping his arms holding him up.

it was it they were carved in marble. Perfect. And sexy as hell.

His breathing changed as he seemed to be fighting thrusting into my mouth.

"Kristie" he said full of emotion before filling my mouth with his cum.

I swallowed on instinct and moved back up to where I'd been laying before.

"Fuck that was better than anything in this world" Parker whisper his eyes almost glowing with thoughts. I couldn't and didn't want to wipe the grin off my face.

He lent down to kiss me and it was sweet he didn't have to. I accepted it and before we could pull away that explosion seemed to spark us up again.

His shorts disappeared and he entered me still completely hard and unforgiving. "Parker" I almost screamed.

This is exactly what I wanted. What I needed.

I was still wet but his new assault stretched me and discovered new places inside me.

His thrusting was a rhythmic dream.

I could feel myself tightening as that spot was once again being worked over. I came and came again as his movements became more urgent. Once more I was filled by his lust, excitement and enjoyment.

Parker rested on his elbows above me and couldn't stop grinning "ok that's toped it. That was the best thing that's ever happened to me" I laughed and tried pushing him off. He kissed me thoroughly before rolling off me.

I stretched my body then got up and made a pile of our clothes. Feeling his eyes on me the entire time I finally looked over at him. He was gorgeous but now we'd had sex he seemed even more so. He was just sitting knees bent watching me completely unashamed of being watched.

"You're welcome to look" he stated reading my thoughts or expression. It made me laugh until I stopped abruptly seeing a condom wrapper next to him with a used one inside.

Holy fuck. I was on the pill but with everything that could be caught it was always my first thought to play it safe as use one.

I had totally forgotten this time. Thank god for Parker.

"Thanks" I said he seemed to get it and shrugged like it was no big deal. I think he could seem how much it meant to me.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asked trying to redirect my thoughts I smiled we got dressed and ran towards the water.