Falling for.....chapter ten

I hadn't seen Parker for a week and I was getting worried. Had something happened to him? Was it something I did or said?

Had I put out to early and now he was done with me? It ran over and over in my head.

Friday after work I'd had enough. Denis's house seemed quiet but I knocked on the door anyway he opened it shirtless drinking a coffee.

A genuine smile came to his lips "Kristie what a surprise" he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek and opened the front door inviting me in.

"How've you been Denis?" "Good missing you and Karla round here nothing new though working partying" I nodded and smiled "oh the bachelor life" I supplied he laughed "got it in one. Bet you're missing lover boy?" "Haven't been stalked much lately was getting worried"

Denis nodded, looked away then down at the ground then back up at me and rubbed the back of his hulk of a neck "gee this isn't something I should be telling you but he's gone back to Sydney" I must have looked shocked "he should've told you Kristie I'm sorry" fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why the hell had he left me?

I nodded "thanks for letting me know" I stood up and he followed "you've got my number if you need to chat or a shoulder to cry on. Hell even a booty call" I laughed as he meant it as a joke.

The shit storm that was my life at the moment was almost overbearing.

Karla and Derrick had been inseparable and it was no surprise she'd basically moved in. It was good having her there but everything we did and said was watched which meant I censored everything I said.

Another week passed no word from Parker. Cameron was being so sweet and attentive. We hung out after work most nights becoming closer than ever.

A mixture between best friends and couple material.

Things were still charged with us and two weeks without a word from Parker and I was truly contemplating seeing where things would go with Cameron if he was still as determined to be together.

Derrick was in a world of his own which meant Karla and his bedroom. I laughed at the thought they seemed so happy and playful with each other.

Cameron was making dinner when I got home "Kristie you hungry?" "Smells great. Did you need a hand?" I called on my way to the kitchen. "No under control." I walked in and he stopped cooking to pulled me into his arms and kissed me full on.

He pulled back eyes sparkling "dinners just for us" I nodded smiling still surprised at his forwardness. Pouring us both a drink and sitting down at the table I waited completely unsure what was to come.

Minutes later he put a healthy bowl of stir fry in front of me and sat down. "How's work been?" Taking a punt he laughed and his green eyes came alight "better than ever. I've just finished a massive contract earning a bonus on top of it" "you never cease to amaze me. Congratulations on all your hard work" I held up my glass and we toasted.

Things between us got more heated and he kissed me again on the couch. Our teenage hormones reignited fully things got to raunchy and I pulled away. "Do you want to stop?" I asked him. Cameron shook his head and lent forward and kissed me a few times more before standing up and holding out his hand.

I took it and we made our way to his bedroom. As soon as the white bedroom door shut behind me I was pushed up against it and my breath completely taken away. His kiss always tender always passionate.

His cold hand ran up under my shirt and I ran my hands over his shoulders he pulled back and looked down at me. "Kristie I love you" I didn't get a chance to respond his lips on mine again I started to unbutton his shirt as he did the same to mine.

Without shirts things seemed more real. This was all new last time I'd been at his mercy now we seemed to be on an equal playing field.

I turned around and swept my long hair over my shoulder and he undid my bra tracing just his finger tips down my neck over my shoulders and down me arms my bra fell towards the floor.

His hands run back up my arms and over my ribs and onto my breasts. Kneading and massaging his cool chest reassuringly at my back Cameron bent down and trailing sweet kisses down my neck he turned me around eventually and sat me down on the bed.

"It's quiet" I whispered "I'll put system on" I just sat there and laughed at him. System of a down wasn't the normal romantic music but it was our music.

Cameron held out a hand to me and I took it we stood against each other again. My warm body to his cool one.

Hands encircled my waist and he lent down and kissed me more passionately than he ever had before. The button on his pants went following the zipper on my skirt and we stood making out in our underwear.

Things move so quickly from then on and I barely remember anything but him entering me and us falling asleep in each others arms.

I woke up and felt completely unlike myself.

Why? Your guess is as good as mine...