falling for..... chapter two

Chapter two

Ever wonder why you do things you know you probably shouldn't? For example sleeping with your brothers best mate or relaxing with someone you know could only cause your heart strings to be played then to break. This seemed to be my motto in life lately. Why? Why? Why had I agreed to get on the back of bad boy Parker's motorbike.

"You think too hard about things Kristie" he yelled over the grunt of the bike. I sighed and continued to look over the bay. We'd cruised around for an hour before he pulled into the bay car park lookout. "Maybe you don't think enough" was my smart comeback and I groaned in my head I sounded so lame. Lame that was my game. "You were always like this in high school too, head in a book and no idea about the fun of life. You went to parties yer but never noticed things around you" it seemed whenever he made an assessment of me I had this knee jerk reaction to rolling my eyes or sass back.

He nudged me in my rib cage with his elbow. "When was the last time you had a healthy does of adrenaline hey?" "when I thought we'd get hit by that truck you pulled out in front of maybe half an hour ago" "that was nothing come on be serious" "I'm not like that. That's more Karla" "why cant it be you?" I kept my thoughts to my self. I needed to let loose and get out and about wasn't that I was doing now? "Wanna go skinny dipping?" he asked once he knew I wasn't going to reply to his previous question.

My eyes grew as big as dinner plates and instantly I shook my head until he raised one challenging eyebrow. And it was one hot eyebrow "what if someone saw?" he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the wooden fence we'd been sitting on then Parker tugged me down the steps. His big hand callused and warm holding mine. As we reached the bottom of the stairs I started to pull away from him but he tugged me into his chest and looked down into my eyes "your such a chicken. I'll go first hey?" he offered "Parker come on I can't do it I live here we live here" "no one will see us and if they do who cares?" he grunted and rolling his charming dark blue eyes "well obviously you. But only you" he breathed the last sentence.

Parker slid his hands down my body and I shivered involuntarily. Stepping back he shrugged out of his jacket pulled his grey shirt over his head and all I could do was stare. I felt like a creepy china doll unable to close my eyes or turn my head. Parker grinned and grinned and grinned. "So your not so unaffected by me than you let on" he whispered unbuttoning his pants leaving the zipper done up they rode his hips skillfully low and he took two unnerving steps back to me.

I felt like a bigger whore than all of those in Vegas put together. Why? Why? Why? again I asked myself knowing I should have hightailed it as soon as he started touching me. "You're thinking too hard again" he placed a warm hand on my hip and I started to freak out like a cornered cat I was sure any minutes I'd start hissing. His grip tightened and he lent down "come on its only skinny dipping. Breathe" I brought a deep breath in and exhaled seeing my willingness Parker continued to bring his hand to his fly and wouldn't you know it. He went commando. Stark naked. My thoughts instantly lead back to seeing Cameron a few hours ago looking like a god. I gained my confidence and looked around. With Parker it felt friendly.

Trying not to look at his profile I peeled off my dress. "you're not even going to offer to turn away and pretend to be a gentlemen. You pervert" he chuckled and shook his head watching me. Taking another deep breath in and out then dropping my hands from covering my breasts I dropped my black lace underwear. He wolf whistled. I couldn't bring my eyes to meet his but he came over took my hand and laced out fingers together. Parker once again tugged me leading us towards the water finally I looked up and over the bay again.

As we walked further into the water I felt more confident. "It's beautiful out here" I whispered. The sky was dark blue and the stars were shinning the moon was giving off enough light I could see Parker perfectly. He was looking at the sky as well "how's it feel to let loose?" I laughed giddily the cool water flowing all around my naked body. I felt free.

Falling for.....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें