Falling for....chapter four

How did I know Karla was scheming? Maybe it was the way she flirted shamelessly with my brother over dinner.

Or it might have been the way she brought up Parker looking challengingly straight into Cameron's eyes.

A small bit of satisfaction when Cameron's eyes tightened at the mention of Karla bringing up the sexy bad boy Parker.

Cameron was jealous.

Of what? I had no idea especially when he continued to stare at me. He'd made it as clear as squeaky crystal clean glass that had just been cleaned.

He didn't want to even try.

I sat across from him and looked back heartbrokenly. What was the point feeling sorry for my self sitting there. We'd all finished eating so I stood up collected the plates silently and headed to the kitchen.

Two hours later the situation was the same only we'd all moved to the lounge area and were pretending to watch tv basically Karla and my brother flirting shamelessly and Cameron looking at me every five minutes continued.

I didn't make eye contact. I couldn't things were uncomfortable and embarrassing. "Ok I'm heading to bed" making a break for my room the peaceful silence was relaxing.

Drifting off after half an hour of tossing and turning unable to get Cameron and Parker out of my head.

I dreamt of someone climbing through my window and sitting at my window seat watching me.

Waking with a start rolling out of bed I head a muffled chuckle and snapped my head up.

Sitting on the window seat shrouded in shadow sat a grinning Parker.

Maybe I hadn't dreamed it as I lay stunned on the floor gazing at him. Parker seamed perfect for the shadows the stalker he is. Creep.

"You want me to come pick you up and tuck you back in bed?" He offered sounded entirely to sarcastic I shook my head and sat up continuing to keep him in my sights.

"Watching someone sleep....ultiminate stalker move" my wittyness reappearing in my time of need. He looked at my ceiling and chuckled again. "At least you didn't call me a pervert this time. Oh you do care about my feelings" Parker then dramatically sighed with a hand to his heart.

Smartass.

We kept quiet for a few minutes and listened to someone's bed hitting the wall. "Wow who's going at it?" "My brother and Karla" "interesting it been happening for a while?" I shrugged "who knows" "worried?" "About what? She's into him apparently he's not into her what does me worrying have to do about it? Their business" He smiled genuinely.

"You seem to really have grown up" was his next statement I shook my head and smirked "we've never been close I've always been like this" "actually that does make sense book head" we both laughed at his horrible insult.

"How'd dinner go?" He asked I looked at him questioningly "how'd you know? It was just dinner" he shrugged his shoulders "are you going to tell Craig about the bed activities going on next door?" He shrugged again.

"You're doing an awful lot of shrugging tonight" I finally stood up and got back into bed getting warm again. Parker smiled showing off those amazing teeth. Looking at him in this light taking in his figure and tattoos and ear stretcher in I wondered what would happen if I invited him to bed.

Doubtful I'd get anything but another cocky or smart ass remark and not wanting to blur the relationship I resisted.

He seemed to be keeping his stormy blue eyes on me too and my smile mirrored his. "You know I'd do almost anything to get in there with you" I rolled my eyes and shook my head. What a cheesy thing to say.