12: scratching itches

—Kayo

It was difficult having her body pressed up against me

It was difficult having her body pressed up against me. She was a fully grown woman now with curves to prove it. Every time she spoke, I found myself wanting to kiss her full lips. With her every movement, I couldn't help but take in the jiggle of her ass and full breasts. Not to mention, she was just as beautiful as I remembered.

"No," she stated.

I cocked up a brow. "No?"

It wasn't like I asked many women to come home with me—just a few. Never in my life had I ever been told no.

"I have a boyfriend," she said, pulling away from me. She didn't fail to meet my eye as I searched for lies.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Um..." she stammered, looking off in the direction of her bottle girl friend. Once she looked away, I focused on her tits that we're spilling out of her shirt, begging me to bury my face in them. Fuck her boyfriend. Biting down on my lip, I forced myself to look into her eyes again as she turned toward me. She was flustered as she shifted her weight from one foot to another.

"You... you keep looking at me like that," she said. My brows came together.

The liquor was really starting to hit, especially as I smirked at her. "Like what?" I asked, genuinely curious. I wasn't aware that I was looking at her any type of way.

"Like..." she trailed off. I focused on her lips and could feel my cock twitching in my pants as it begged to slide in between her soft lips.

"Like that!" she exclaimed.

I chuckled, taking a step closer to her. She was so small and too fragile for a guy like me not to break her. Despite it all, there wasn't a bone in my body that wanted to back down.

"Your English has gotten so good," she said, trying her best to change the subject.

"How is your Russian?" I asked.

She nodded. "I never stopped learning."

Any sane man would've smiled, thinking that it was cute how she never gave up trying to communicate with me. However, I was far from sane. I blamed my insanity for why I grabbed her and forced her toward me. Her eyes searched through the depths of my own as they said the words I knew they had been holding onto the moment they met my own... you're not the boy I used to know.

"I told you I have a boyfriend," she said, her voice growing stern as she tried to pull away from me.

"Bullshit," I stated. "Tell me the truth."

"I just—I don't like this version of you. You're some fighter now? Some killer?" she questioned. I looked around the room to make sure no one heard her. "We used to be best friends. Now, you look at me like I'm some piece of meat you want to salvage. Then, you try taking me home with you like some cheap whore as if you didn't just bring your girlfriend here tonight. I'm sorry, Kayo, but I have more respect for myself than that," she let out fiercely.