1

"Son of a fucking bitch!"

"Khushi, calm down and tell me what happened."

"Calm down? Oh no Lavanya, I will not calm down! That son of a-!"

"Fucking bitch, I know, but what did he do?"

Khushi Kumari Gupta stood with her hands at her hips, huffing her hair away from her face. "He fucking cheated on me!"

Lavanya Kashyap gaped at her best friend. "He did what?!"

"That fucking shit fuck cheated on me!"

Khushi was absolutely livid! Never did she think she would ever find herself in such a predicament, but here she was.

"I don't get it," Lavanya said, shaking her head. "I thought you told me you went to see him cause he texted you."

"Yeah! He had texted me to come over, so I went over to his place, and I find this fucking pig asleep in bed with another woman, naked!"

"What the fuck?! Did he see you?"

"No! Him and that bitch were passed out and she was sleeping in his fucking arms!"

"So what did you do?"

"What could I do, La? Yelling and screaming at him wasn't going to do anything! He did what he did! ...instead I left his place and keyed his car," she said, her voice getting lower with each word.

"You did what," Lavanya gaped.

"I keyed his fucking car," Khushi exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. "In all caps, I keyed the word cheater on it."

"Khushi, you are absolutely insane! What if he calls the cops on you?"

"He wouldn't, and even if he did, it's not like he has proof," Khushi said, rolling her eyes.

Lavanya let out a scoff, shaking her head as she sat down on the sofa. "You truly are one crazy gal, especially when you're angry."

"Oh trust me La, that's me on my best behavior. I wanted to do worse things like cause a riot, but I contained myself. I'm just so fucking pissed!"

"Well fuck that guy! It's his fucking loss! I never liked him to begin with," Lavanya waved.

"Well gee, thanks for telling me now," Khushi huffed, and she plopped down besides Lavanya.

"Dude, you're my best friend; I know you well enough to know that even if I had said something, you wouldn't have listened to me because you were so invested in your relationship. You were on a relationship high so it's understandable why you wouldn't have. But that doesn't matter now, it's all done and over."

Khushi let out a heavy sigh. "Yeah.... Thanks for coming over so quickly."

"How could I not show up to my best friend's place when she's going through something so big?

The two hugged each other, Lavanya patting her back.

"Don't worry, you'll get past this," Lavanya encouraged, and she pulled back. "And to help you do that, we're going out Friday night."

Khushi shook her head. "No, La-"

"We're going out and that's that. I will not have you wallow in your misery! It's only Tuesday, you have more than enough time to find a sexy ass dress and then on Friday, we're gonna go to a club, have tons of shots, and dance our pretty asses off!"

"I don't know-"

"Don't try to weasel out of it Khushi. I'd make you go out tonight, but since it's the middle of the work week, I'm being responsible. But come Friday, I won't hear it!"