4

Before Lavanya arrived, Khushi quickly freshened up and changed into a t-shirt and shorts. Some time later Lavanya arrived, and as she had said, she had brought a bottle of wine.

"La, it's only the afternoon you know," Khushi laughed.

"Dude, I'm still drunk from last night and it's the weekend - I don't care. Besides, with the tea you're about to spill, wine is very necessary." 

Khushi rolled her eyes with a smile and took the bottle. She poured herself and Lavanya a glass each as Lavanya settled into her couch.

"So, tell me," Lavanya said, rubbing her hands together.

Khushi handed her her wineglass and then settled down into the couch as well. "I mean.... I don't even know where to start."

"Was the sex good?"

"I literally have an ache between my legs."

Lavanya let out a squeal as she lightly clapped the side of her wine glass. "Yaaaaassssss!!! I need details, what happened? Start with when you left the club."

"Well we left and when we got outside, he had a driver waiting for him by a Bentley SUV."

"Shut up," Lavanya gasped. "So is he like rich, or like rich-rich, or like rich-rich?

"I'm gonna say between rich-rich and rich-rich cause I'm not exactly sure, but definitely leaning more on the rich-rich side."

"Dayum! Proceed with the story."

Khushi couldn't help her chuckle as she took a sip of her wine. "The car ride was intense! Like it felt like the sexual tension was jumping around in the car."

"Oh my god, did you guys pounce each other in the car?"

"Oh no, we kept it calm. Also, with his driver there? No way would I do that. Instead, after we got to the garage of his building and into his private elevator, that's when I jumped him."

"No fucking way-! Wait, a private elevator? Definitely rich-rich, but oh my god, you made the first move?"

"I couldn't help it," Khushi shrugged. "There was just so much sexual tension and I was drunk and horny, so I just grabbed him and kissed him." 

Lavanya squealed once more. "Then what?"

"We immediately arrived in his humongous, spacious penthouse, which holy shit! If you saw the place you'd be like what the actual fuck?"

"That big?"

"Bigger than big! And the decor is pretty simple so it makes it even more colossal! His kitchen is bigger than my fucking apartment!"

"I'm soooooo jealous right now! Imagine what it would be like to fuck in a kitchen like that- oh my god did you guys?"

"No, he picked me up and took me straight upstairs to his bedroom."

"Yaaaasssss," Lavanya cheered, holding her glass up. "A man on a mission, we love that!"

"Oh he was on a mission alright," and Khushi took another sip of her wine.

"Obviously since you're saying it aches between your legs, he must have a lot of knowledge when it comes to sex."

"Definitely, I mean he kept me so occupied that I was barely aware of my surroundings! The only thing on my mind was the sex, everything else was a blur! Also I kinda wanted to take a bath in the morning to help soothe the aching, but since you were on the way I just iced my vagina."

Lavanya forced herself from spitting her wine out and quickly swallowed it before bursting with laughter. "I'm sorry, what?!"

"I iced my vagina," Khushi exclaimed, though she was grinning from humor. "It was necessary!"