9

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!"

Khushi screamed out in ecstasy for who knows how many times at this point, having lost track of it all after she squirted for the fourth time. It truly seemed pointless to count given the fact that Arnav had fulfilled his challenge.

How is he doing this to me, she wondered.

Sure, not all of her orgasms had led to squirting, but it had happened again and again and again, and it was absolutely amazing!

Khushi felt Arnav move behind her. He lifted her left leg up as he buried himself within her once more, and fucked her from behind.

"Oh fuck," Khushi cried, tossing her head back.

She blinked her eyes open and found Arnav looking down at her, letting out grunted breaths as he fucked her. He brought his other hand up, over their heads, and Khushi brought her hand up as well, gripping onto his.

"You'll have me addicted if we keep this up," he murmured in her ear.

Khushi moaned, squeezing her breast with her free hand.

"And to think that I was going to let you go home last night," he huffed. "How ridiculous."

Very ridiculous, she mentally agreed since she was incapable of bringing words to her lips.

Arnav licked along her ear before nipping her earlobe. "Now then, shall I make you squirt again?"

Khushi moaned in agreement.

"You'll have the floor all cleaned," he chuckled lightly, then pumped into her hard and quickly, his free hand pleasuring her clit, sending Khushi over the edge once more.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk," Khushi screamed, as she squirted once more, her release spraying out.

Any bit of energy Khushi had left was now gone, totally depleted. Her body gave out, feeling as if it were merging into the lounger. It was almost impossible to keep her eyes open and for a moment, all she could hear was her thumping heart, banging away like war drums in her ears. She didn't even realize when Arnav collected her into his arms and took her back inside, upstairs to his room. It was when she felt the softness of his bed at her back that she finally opened her eyes. Arnav loomed over her, looking at her with a gentle smile.

"Get some rest," he said softly.

With the way she felt, Khushi was most certain that she'd end up taking a nap.

A small hum came from her lips since words were still incapable of being processed from her brain to her mouth. Arnav pulled back and placed the duvet over her, and sleep instantly took over Khushi, her fading away.

*~*

When Khushi opened her eyes, her body begged her to stretch, so Khushi sat up and did exactly that. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept so deeply and swell, but one thing for sure, she really needed that nap.

Especially after all the, er, activities.

It suddenly occurred to Khushi that Arnav was nowhere in sight. So getting up, she quickly took care of her business and washed up. Coming back into the room, she noticed that Arnav had put aside the t-shirt she had been wearing earlier, so she slipped that back on and went to look for him.

Stepping out into the hall, Khushi was unsure of which way to go.

Where could he be, she wondered to herself. I don't even know where anything is other than his bedroom and kitchen, really.

Suddenly, Khushi heard the faint sound of Arnav's voice, so she followed it, going down a long hallway and arriving in front of a room where the door was slightly open.