14

With dinner complete and everyone else gone for the night, Arnav picked Khushi up into his arms. Khushi immediately wrapped her legs around him and kissed him, her hands weaving into his hair. As he began to walk them out, Khushi trailed her lips down to his jaw, tracing along it and moving to his earlobe. She traced his ear with her tongue, teething at his lobe lightly. A small grunt escaped from Arnav's throat, making Khushi inwardly clap at successfully teasing him. It seemed to give him some encouragement, Arnav skipping steps as he made his way up, then dashed into his room. 

As soon as they reached inside, Arnav placed Khushi down on her feet and both tackled each other's lips as they grabbed at the other's clothes, trying to remove it. As Khushi got rid of his t-shirt, Arnav got rid of her blouse. As Arnav got rid of her pants, Khushi got rid of his sweats. One by one, an article of clothing was removed, until finally, both were naked.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Arnav groaned.

His lips collided with hers once more, his sudden force making Khushi step back until she tumbled down his bed, Arnav hovering above her. Her legs instantly wrapped around him, keeping him in place, as did her arms. She felt his hands wander over her, feeling every inch of her skin, making Khushi shudder with desire.

"You want me," Arnav murmured over her lips.

Khushi could only moan, arching her back slightly.

"Let's see how badly," he smirked lightly, as his hand wandered down along her center to the apex of her thighs.

A small sigh escaped Khushi's lips as she felt his fingers part through her folds.

"You're so wet," Arnav groaned with appreciation, spreading her wetness before holding his fingers up.

Even in the darkness of his room, Arnav's fingers glistened from the city lights peeking in. Khushi followed his fingers as Arnav brought them to his lips and sucked on them. She couldn't help but to gulp harshly as she watched, feeling a thud at her core as well, desiring his mouth on her. 

"Ever so divine," Arnav murmured. 

When his eyes mets hers, Khushi forced back a gasp, seeing the intensity in his eyes. They held intention, seducing her and keeping her in place as Arnav moved down, in between her legs, settling in front of her femininity. Khushi's heart began to thump in her ears as she slightly picked herself up and watched as Arnav took hold of her legs and spread her apart. Her insides involuntarily clenched as she bit back a moan, chewing onto the inside of her lower lip.

"You're so soft," Arnav murmured as he nuzzled the inside of her thigh with his nose, making Khushi shudder. 

Arnav traced his tongue along her, moving from her thigh to her femininity. "Your scent is intoxicating," and he lapped his tongue over her.

A loud moan escaped from Khushi's mouth as she tossed her head back in pleasure. Her hands immediately dived into Arnav's hair, clutching onto it as he devoured her whole. His tongue did absolute wonders, whether indulging in her nectar or fucking her.

"Fuck Arnav, I'm gonna cum," Khushi cried.

She felt his grip tighten, keeping her in place, and Khushi blinked her eyes open. His intense eyes gazed up at her, which only affected Khushi and forced her to shut her eyes once more as she felt the pressure build up inside her. Her body began to shake slightly, giving its telltale signal, and within a matter of seconds, Khushi came apart, crying out in ecstasy as she gripped onto his hair with all her life.

Khushi's body landed with a thud, all of her strength gone as she gasped for air.

He was only gone for a week but it feels like it's been forever!