15

As the moon began to disappear from the sky, dawn cracked, the sun beginning to take over the sky. And while it signaled a new day, some were far too busy to notice.

"Oh god, don't stop," Khushi cried out.

"Not god, me," Arnav smirked.

He drove into her madly, Khushi's back being forced into the wall, and given her state, she wouldn't be surprised if she blended into it! She gripped onto Arnav for dear life, her fingers clenching onto his hair and digging into his back as she felt her body rise for who knows how many times that night.

"Fuck Arnav I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna-aaaahhhhhh!"

"Fuck," Arnav grunted.

Khushi's back arched as she let out a guttural cry, exploding around Arnav while he sunk his teeth into her shoulder blade, finding his release as well. He pumped into her slowly and deeply, reveling in his orgasm, then moved them over to the bed, the two plopping down onto their backs. 

"How many... rounds... was that," Khushi gasped with a small chuckle, her eyes clenched shut.

"Five," Arnav breathed.

Another small chuckle escaped from her lips, Khushi raising her arm above her head as she tried to calm her racing heart.

There's no point in even trying to figure out how many times I came.

Khushi felt movement besides her, so she forced her eyes open. She watched as Arnav tossed out the used condom, then he looked at her. A small smile spread across his lips, making Khushi return one as well. He went back over to her and laid besides her, taking her into his arms.

"How are you feeling," he asked softly.

"Mm, like I'm floating."

A small chuckle escaped his lips, which vibrated through to Khushi. She couldn't help but to snuggle closer into him, enjoying the way he was running his hand along her back, comforting her.

"I've exhausted you," he murmured.

"Among other things."

Arnav couldn't help his grin, then looked over to his alarm clock. "It's 6 AM."

Khushi's eyes sprang open. "What?"

She immediately sat up, her shock ignoring the ache between her legs, and looked at the clock as well; it was indeed 6 in the morning.

"Oh fuck!"

Khushi immediately got up, causing Arnav to frown as he sat up.

"Shit, shit, shit! I've been reckless ! Totally reckless," she exclaimed to herself, grabbing her clothes off the floor. "How can I be so reckless on a work day-?"

Arnav got up and went over to her, taking hold of her hand. "Breathe, Khushi. Breathe."

Khushi did as he said, letting out a heavy sigh.

"I apologize; it's because of me that you didn't get any rest last night-"

"No, Arnav, I... I mean I also couldn't get enough," she blushed slightly as she nearly whispered.

Arnav brought his hand up to her cheek, running the pad of his thumb over her flushed, heated skin.

"I should've controlled myself," she continued softly.

"I should've as well."

Khushi pursed her lips together. It's not like I haven't gone a week without seeing him before, yet I went so crazy! What is wrong with me? Then again it's easy to say now, now that I've gotten so much of my horniness out of my system!!!