5

After a stressful week of work - not to mention added stress from Aarush's nonsense - the weekend had finally arrived. Arnav had reached out to Khushi on Thursday night, texting her the details about their date. It turned out that they would be going to a nice, fancy French restaurant in the city, which definitely had impressed Lavanya when Khushi filled her in on the details. Naturally Lavanya had made them go shopping on Friday after work, which somewhat added to Khushi's stress, but not so much. Stress because she would've liked to rest after a hectic week, but once she found herself a nice little black dress, it subsided.

"He'll probably think I'm some goth girl, wearing black all the time," Khushi said as she swayed in her full sleeve, open back dress. "Like I'm Morticia Addams or something."

"Nonsense! It's classy and you look elegant and sexy! Besides, Morticia Addams is sexy, too- oh! Don't forget to wear the gold hoops with this."

"I won't and are you sure?"

"Hey, you want this to be casual right? Keep the dress to a minimum then, instead of eye-catching."

Khushi ran her hands over the dress. "Good point... okay, I'll take it."

"Perfect!"

*~*

Khushi was ready, all dressed up and her makeup done, adding on a few pieces of gold jewelry along with her golden hoops. She much preferred gold over silver, especially since it popped more on her tan complexion. By the time she was done, Arnav had texted her, letting her know that he'd be at her place in fifteen minutes.

Okay Kush, she mentally told herself as she gave herself one final look over in the mirror, this is nothing more than a casual date with some guy I met at the club. It's nothing more, nothing less, and it'll totally be a bonus if we go back to his place and fuck! Though this time, try not to get drunk! The fact that I can barely process a detail from that night is ridiculous! And don't be too horny! The man fucked you and you can barely place a detail on him! Pay attention this time!

With the mental scolding done, Khushi gathered her stuff and placed it into her purse. It was very warm out so Khushi didn't feel the need to drape something over her. By the time she was all done, Arnav had sent her another text, letting her know he was outside. She quickly texted Arnav back, letting him know that she was heading down, and did so. When she got outside of her building, she found the Bentley SUV waiting with Arnav standing by the door.

"You look beautiful," he smiled softly.

Khushi forced herself to not gasp as she looked the man down. Arnav looked absolutely handsome in his crisp white dress shirt, which had the top two buttons undone. His black suit and pants were elegant, no doubt in Khushi's mind that they were made of the finest materials, just like his polished leather shoes were. The black Rolex sitting on his wrist did its job, definitely catching her attention, but she pried her eyes away and met Arnav's as she stood before him.

"You look handsome as well," she said softly.

His smile remained on his face as he held his hand out. Khushi placed her hand in his and Arnav lifted it to his lips, kissing it softly. Again, she had to force back a gasp as she felt the feeling of his lips linger on her flesh, even though he had pulled back.

Arnav helped her into the car, then went around to get in. As he did, Khushi noticed the driver and flashed a smile at him through the rearview mirror, to which he nodded his head in return. Once Arnav was seated, the driver pulled away and headed into the city.

"How was your week," Arnav asked.

"Long," Khushi sighed. "Stressful for sure," she said, remembering the flowers. "You?"