8

Sunshine peered into the room, awakening Khushi and making her aware of a buzzing sound. She squinted her eyes open but couldn't find the source of the buzzing, so she forced herself to turn around. This time she found the source and it was coming from her bag, which was resting on the bedside table. She reached her hand out, making no effort to get up as she slapped her hand around, trying to grab it until she did. Then she brought her bag to her, opened it, and retrieved her phone to see Lavanya calling. Khushi took the call and placed her phone on her ear.

"Hello," she answered, her voice groggy.

"Uh, did you just wake up," Lavanya asked.

"Not entirely," Khushi sighed, shutting her eyes.

"How late did you get in?"

Khushi's eyes snapped open and she quickly became aware of her surroundings.

"Not only that, when was the last time you slept in like this? I mean it's past 12 o'clock."

Khushi quickly pulled her phone away from her ear to look at the screen. It, as a matter of fact, was 12:14 PM.

"Hello," she heard Lavanya say, and quickly placed the phone back at her ear.

But just as Khushi was going to answer, Arnav came into the room and had Khushi immediately gawking at him. The man was shirtless, drenched with sweat as black sweatpants hung on his hips. Khushi had to force herself from not letting her jaw drop, but she did sit up, gazing away at him as she held her phone to her ear.

"Hello? Earth to Khushi," Lavanya said.

Arnav gave Khushi a small smile, snapping Khushi back to reality.

"Uh, yeah," Khushi answered, still keeping her eyes on Arnav.

"When did you get in?"

Khushi didn't answer, her eyes locked on Arnav's physique as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and looked it over.

"...unless," Lavanya continued, "you didn't?"

"Yeah," Khushi replied, ogling Arnav's tattoo as his back was facing towards her.

Lavanya gasped. "Shut the fuck up!"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, you spent the night again?"

"Yeah."

Arnav glanced over at her, a ghost of a smile on his face.

It couldn't be helped, especially since the woman in his bed was only capable of speaking one word, which was quite the big difference from her raunchy vocabulary the night before.

Lavanya tried to muffle her squeal, not that it really worked. "Was the sex as bomb as last time?"

Khushi's mind instantly filled with last night's sessions - the way he fingered her, ate her, and fucked her in the kitchen before picking her up into his arms and fucked her while standing. Because her legs had gone to jelly, they then ended up on the kitchen floor, Arnav fucking her before Khushi moved on top of him and rode him into an orgasm. They then preceded upstairs, going into his room, and fucked for three more rounds until Khushi was completely spent!

"Yeah," Khushi finally answered.

This time Arnav turned to her and looked at her, flipping his phone around with his fingers as the corner of his lips crooked up.

"Eep! No wonder you're only capable of saying one word- wait a minute, is he in front of you?"

Khushi watched as Arnav walked towards her and stood before her. "Yeah."