3

When sleep started to take over Khushi, she had no clue, but she found it to be quickly dissolving away as she felt pleasure build between her thighs. At first she wasn't sure what it was, feeling it slide back and forth at a steady pace before going within her. That definitely had helped her sleep fade out, but when the feeling went away and something bigger went within her, she was completely awake.

Blinking her eyes open, Khushi looked down to see a large hand cupping her breast. She glanced back and found Arnav behind her, nuzzling into her neck, making her even more aware of her surroundings.

"Did I wake you," she heard him ask, and it was clear in his tone that he was teasing.

Khushi could only moan in return, her brain incapable of bringing words to her lips as he thrust within her slowly and delectably. Gradually, his speed increased and Khushi clutched onto his hand. She felt her body rise once more that night, and within a matter of moments she crashed, crying out into her pillow from an incredible orgasm! She didn't get the moment to revel in it, however, feeling her body get moved until she was above Arnav, straddling him in reverse. Her brain quickly switched into action, making her hyper aware as she used her arms to hold herself up while her feet rested on his knees as he continued to fuck her, Arnav holding onto her waist. Though she was shocked by the position at first, she was very quickly distracted from it, her mind going delirious from the deep penetration. She felt her hair flail about as he moved her along his length, Khushi feeling like a rag doll! It only took her a matter of moments before Khushi cried out from yet another intense orgasm! She felt him continue to slowly thrust within her, letting Khushi ride out her pleasure. 

Holy fuck, that was intense, Khushi thought to herself. Who knew he could get me to cum this quickly in such a raunchy position, not to mention hold me up!

It was so intense that Khushi even felt herself going weak in the knees. Fortunately for her, Arnav helped her and moved her off of him, then had her laying on her front. Khushi felt him as he moved her knees up and spread her legs apart, positioning her to his length. She briefly picked herself up with the little strength she had and looked at him over her shoulder. There was a glint in his eyes and it was very evident, despite the dark room only being slightly lit from the light that peeked in from outside. His intent was obvious - dark, but obvious, and it excited Khushi. So she reached down in between them and guided him inside her, letting out a guttural moan as she clenched around him. Her whole body shuddered as she used the remaining of her strength to meet back against him, gyrating her hips. It felt absolutely wonderful, filling her completely.

Fuck, his cock feels so good inside of me!

Arnav maneuvered over her, looming over her body. He brought his hands up to hers and moved them besides her face, then pinned them down with his own. Khushi immediately knew what to expect so she braced herself for impact, clenching onto Arnav's hands as he began to drive within her madly! She could feel the way his scrotum slapped onto her, exciting her further. She had lost any ability to move against him in return, only able to take the mind-blowing pleasure he was giving her, until her mind was actually blown by a rippling orgasm! She cried out into the pillow beneath her, muffling her scream within it. But her cries were quickly cut off with a gasp as she felt Arnav move them back onto their knees.

"Please, don't let your cries be muffled," she heard Arnav say into her ear before nibbling on her earlobe. "I want to hear you moan and scream out in pleasure as I fuck this beautiful pussy of yours."

His words alone made Khushi moan as she slowly swayed her hips, feeling him within her.

"Just like that," he murmured. "I want to hear you while you ride my cock. Do you like the way it fills you up?"