7

When they arrived at Arnav's building, Arnav swooped up Khushi into his arms once more, and headed to the elevator.

"I can walk, you know," Khushi pointed out.

"I know, but I'd rather play it safe," he replied.

Khushi didn't say anything, especially since she was now positive that the only reason why she had been woozy to begin with was because of him.

When they reached the penthouse, Arnav headed straight into the kitchen and placed Khushi down on the black marble countertop of the island. As he let go of her and headed to get her a bottle of water, Arnav took off his jacket and set it on the island. Meanwhile Khushi looked around the enormous kitchen once more, the penthouse lit before they even came in, and took in its vastness and the notes of black that was spread all over. She looked over her shoulder, noting the dining area that was just past the kitchen, where there was a large black table and 12 black chairs with white cushioning, around it.

He did mention his sister being married, as well as his cousin... not to mention they have kids. He's not close to his kid or baby mama.... Makes sense to have a large table for all of the others, but then again Arnav said that he's considered the black sheep of the family. Are they close? Or maybe.... Does he get lonely here?

Khushi heard Arnav shut the industrial fridge, bringing her attention back to him. He walked back around to her with the bottle in hand, and handed it to her, loosening the lid.

"Thanks," Khushi said softly, and she opened it and took a sip.

"Would you like anything else," Arnav asked as Khushi placed the bottle aside, screwing the cap shut.

Khushi looked him up and down. "You," she nearly whispered.

The corner of Arnav's lips crooked up as he reached out and caressed her cheek. "You already have me," and he kissed her.

Khushi moaned into him, placing her hands over his cheeks as she let him move into the space between her legs. Both of her hands trailed down to Arnav's shirt, moving over his abdomen and gripping onto the fabric.

"Someone's needy," Arnav murmured over her lips, his lips curving slightly.

Khushi didn't respond, instead tugging at his shirt and freeing it from his pants. She then tackled the buttons, undoing them as quickly as she could, then split the fabric apart and rested her hands atop his chest. She could feel a smattering of hair beneath her fingers but her attention was glued to the man kissing her expertly and deliriously. Desire only increased within her, and she wanted this man badly.

A small whimper escaped from her lips.

"How badly do you want me," Arnav murmured.

"Very badly," she immediately replied.

Arnav grinned against her and brought his hands to her shoulders. He tugged on her dress, bringing it down her arms. Khushi quickly mentally thanked Lavanya for taking her out shopping - after all, if it weren't for her she wouldn't have found an easily removable dress. Since the dress was backless, revealing her complete behind, Khushi hadn't worn a bra. So as Arnav removed the fabric off of her body, he exposed herself to him. Khushi lifted herself up slightly so that Arnav could fully remove the dress and leave her in her black lace thong. Khushi watched as Arnav chucked her poor dress aside, all the while keeping his eyes on her. She watched as his gaze trailed all over her body. Unlike last time where they were mostly in the dark, this time she was completely out in the light. Not one part of her felt ashamed as the man before her admired her, taking in every note of her as he rolled up his sleeves. Khushi couldn't help but to bite her lip as she clenched her legs together, given the sight before her. That made Arnav look up at her, and seeing the intensity in his eyes made Khushi squirm even more. He stepped closer to her, keeping his eyes on Khushi as he brought one hand up to her breast and massaged it. Khushi bit back her moan but hardly succeeded, and Arnav brought his lips to her ear.