11

Khushi knew she should've left earlier, but damn it, the sex was just too good! She had work in the morning, and although Khushi normally never went into the office on Monday, the heavy workload required her to. However, Khushi just could not contain her horniness, pouncing onto Arnav even though she should've been leaving.

She glanced over at the clock, noting that it was almost 3 AM. "Fuck, I should've left earlier," she groaned.

"I believe it was you who jumped onto me," Arnav chuckled.

Khushi glanced at him, Arnav standing with his head tilted, a crooked grin on his face.

"Meh," she whined, making Arnav chuckle again. "By the time I get home and get ready for bed, I'll just have to get up and start getting ready for work."

"Why don't you just spend the night?"

Arnav had asked it so casually, but Khushi felt shock. Sure, she had spent the night on several occasions but on a night before work? Nope!

Is this going too fast-? Wait, what? That's a stupid question! Is this right would be more of the correct question for this scenario!

"Uh, I have to get ready for work though- and I don't want to be a bother and have to be dropped off at my place early-"

"I'll just have my assistant pick up something for you in the morning."

Khushi instantly felt dumfounded. "I-I'm sorry, what?"

"Yeah, I'll just have Aman get a dress for you," and he picked up his phone from his nightstand and started texting on it.

Over their few weeks together, Khushi had picked up on the name Aman and that it belonged to Arnav's assistant. She hadn't met the man, but she had heard Arnav talking to him on many occasions.

Khushi's brain finally kicked into action. "Arnav, no, that won't be-"

"He'll have a dress ready for you in the morning," he confirmed, looking up at her.

Khushi was shocked. "What- how is he going to have a dress ready when stores are closed that early in the morning?"

"Oh that's not an issue."

"I'm sorry, what?"

Arnav placed his phone back down, then sat down beside her on the bed. "My company also dabbles in the fashion scene..."

Khushi looked at him in shock.

This was news to her.

"...so acquiring a dress is no big deal."

"Oh... okay."

I had no idea... then again he also only just found out what company I work for, so it's no big deal.

"Good," he smiled softly. "So you can rest easy and in the morning I'll drop you off to work."

"But what about your flight? I still need to get my work laptop from my place and I start work at 9:30."

"My flight is at 11:35; there's enough time to drop by your place and then at your job."

"Uh, what about checking in and all that stuff-? You're flying private aren't you," she asked, answering herself with a question she already knew the answer to.

Arnav simply nodded in return.

Of course his rich ass is flying private... I'm so jealous! "Okay then, well... I guess we better get to sleep then."

Arnav shut off the lights and both settled theirselves in. Although Khushi had slept in his bed several times, this time felt slightly different. Normally she was completely spent out by him and would knock out easily, but this was different.