10

"Oh... my... fuck," Lavanya shrieked.

Her hand went slapping over her chest as she sank back into the corner of the sofa, her other hand holding out her glass of wine, while Khushi could only laugh at her best friend's antics.

"Like fuck Khushi, it's making me horny."

"Shut the fuck up," Khushi laughed, and she threw a cushion at her.

It landed in Lavanya's lap and she took hold of it. "I'm serious! Like what the fuck bro? I want a man to fuck me like that! I can only imagine a guy fucking me like that while I'm using my vibrator!"

"Dude, do you ever hold back any of your words," Khushi tried to frown.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up! Did you ever hear me complain when you kept talking about your thrusting dildo?"

"Hey, it's amazing and you know it," Khushi said, pointing her glass of wine out to her.  

"No duh, I had to buy one and find out for myself," and the both of them laughed.

Khushi poured more wine into her glass, as well as Lavanya's, finishing their second bottle.

"Fuck," Lavanya sighed, once again sinking into the couch. "You're so lucky to have met such a rarity."

Khushi hummed as she took a sip from her glass.

"Like fuck man, we're gonna have to take me to one of those posh bars where the rich old men are, smoking cigars and drinking fucking brandy."

"I would be more than happy to if you want to."

"Ugh! I love you bestie," and she reached over and hugged Khushi, Khushi hugging her as well. 

When Lavanya pulled back, she placed her glass down on the coffee table and tucked her feet beneath her as she got comfy. "Okay so like what now? This dude- no, guy- nay! Man!"

Khushi couldn't help but to laugh.

"This man," Lavanya continued, "is clearly a fucking sex god, like holy fucking shit! Lord of orgasms and squirting and what not. He clearly knows the art of seduction, flirtation, and he's such a fucking gentleman like holy fuck, he needs to host master classes for these fucking pubescents," she exclaimed, making Khushi laugh and snort. "So like what- I mean what now? He's clearly into you."

Khushi let out a sigh, sinking into the couch as well. "Honestly, I have no clue. I'm not thinking about it."

"What? Why not? He's hot and fucks like crazy!"

"I know La, but.... Of course the sex is amazing-"

"That's the understatement of the century," Lavanya frowned.

Khushi laughed, taking another sip of her wine before placing her glass down. "Yeah, yeah, but that asides.... I mean it's like I told you, I just got out of a relationship. I don't wanna waltz back into one."

"This seems more like a steamy tango if you ask me," and she drank some more of her wine.

Khushi rolled her eyes with a smile. "Whatever dance you wanna relate it to, sure. Anyways, I just got out of a two-ish year relationship and I.... When we were on our date last night, and we walked by the pier... it made me realize how little time I'd given myself and gave it all to Aarush and my relationship. Of course there's work as well, and I don't mind that I gave so much time to it - I wanted to move forward in my career and I did."

"Damn right, Miss I-got-two-raises-and-a-promotion-in-a-year."

"Fuck yeah," and the two cheered their glasses together.