Prologue

"Henry

"Henry.... What're you..."

I looked at my older coworker as he stared back at me, in an evil, sinister way. Still, he looked just as surprised to see me as I was.

I looked around me and saw all of my coworkers dead on the ground, children with dislocated bones not moving or breathing, and none of them had there eyes in place, It felt like I was dreaming, it felt like a nightmare that looked too real.

He started approaching me slowly, tilting his head and holding eye contact with me, in an almost intimate way.

"No... stay back." I started feeling tears running down my face, moving backwards to stay away from him, the smell of blood filled the air. It was disgusting, I was a minute away from vomiting.

My back hit the wall.

"Don't be scared." He said staring at me in a way I can't quite explain with words, he lifted his hand and rests it on my chin, he slowly lifts it up. "Join me, Val. you won't have to suffer much longer, you'll be much safer with me" he stood waiting for my answer, his head started tilting sideways.

"What if I refuse?" I said, trying my hardest not to stutter.

"Then..." he eyed the body right next to my foot, I looked to the side only to meet the face of my brother, his eyes were torn off and his bones were broken, I look back at Henry horrified, my breathing became faster, I wanted to die right then and there, Henry noticed my discomfort and how disgusted I was and managed to continue on starring at me. "I'm going to leave you alone."

No... no there's more to that, there's a threat, I might be imagine it, but I'm not going to risk it.

"Okay." I said as tears started filling my eyes, my legs threatening to collapse, I was horrified, and Henry standing extremely close to me didn't help one bit. "o-okay" I started crying but couldn't move my head away since he was still grabbing it firmly.

"Don't cry." His eyes softening, "Life doesn't deserve your tears, there's no point in anything in life, I know. So how about we make up one for us and us only?" He said looking down at me, getting closer that our bodies connected.

I had no other choice but to try my hardest and push him away, but he didn't even flinch.

I looked behind him and noticed number 011 standing there just as confused as I was, Peter noticed me looking somewhere else and let go of me to look behind him.

He then used some sort of powers and pushed me outside the door, I hit the wall, and fell onto the ground, i tried holding the doorknob for balance but it didn't work seeming I have possibly got a concussion from the hit, i looked up to see them both fighting and... talking? He seemed to become more and more aggressive.

I tried my hardest to become steady as my vision started to become black.

"We'll meet again, Valerie." Is all I heard before I collapsed into a short coma.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up in the embrace of Papa, he looked at me as my eyes started to open, he then kept a firm hold on me.

"Why did he not kill you?" He said.

"I-I don't..."

"No... no... there's something going on, and if he comes back one day, it'll be for you, you've got to stay here, you hear me?" He said almost aggressively yet still keeping the same calm act he always has. "I said do you hear me, 006?"

"Yes, Papa."