Part 7

"What happened 006?"

"What?" Stupid, acting stupid is the stupidest way to get out of a situation like this.

He stared at me confused, his confused later turned into annoyance and anger.

"Do you know something that we don't, 006?"

Oh god.

Oh god.

What the fuck do I say?

"No."

He looks unimpressed, looks to the side where all the other doctors are, they share a look and then he looks back to me.

"You know how much I hate dishonesty, and I know how much you don't want to disobey, so for the last time 006," He leaned in closer so that we're on the same level, he grabs my chin aggressively yanking me towards him. "How. Did. You. Do. It."

I just stared at him, I have nothing to say, I'm terrified to open my mouth, Henry can kill me, Papa would kill me.

But I keep my mouth shut, I know it'll only bring me pain, but then again Henry only wants me to escape from Papa, and I know what I want too.

Papa stands up, his grip finally leaving me.

"Alright, I see how it is, if you don't want to spill out the answer." He looks at me one last time before turning to the door. "I'll spill it out of you."

He left.

The doctors left after him, I'm alone again, like always, I'm used to it by now.

And for the first time in a while, I want to actually escape desperately, maybe 001 showed me a bit of hope, maybe If I did have Eleven by my side, everything would be easier, but what do I know, I mean... she tried to kill Henry.

I feel pain all over my body, it must be the aftermath of the electroshock, I push my head forward and try activating my power.

My breath is becoming heavy, my nose starts bleeding, a minute later I feel no pain, it's how it's always been.

Papa hurts me.

I heal myself.

Repeat.

I'm so sick of this routine. I just want to leave this godforsaken lab and just live like a normal human being for once, or at least be appreciate me for who I am and not just for a useless power that ruined my life completely.

I look around me, and I see a needle, the tattoo needle that they used to tattoo numbers on children.

Perfect.

I try jumping sideways with the chair, it's working but I have to keep my balance so I don't fall, when I finally get close to it, i lean my face forward and grab it with my teeth.

I then drop it to my hands and try breaking out of the ropes.

6 minutes later, and I'm finally free, I look around me more.

Now, how am I supposed to meet Eleven?

I then to my right side.

Bingo.

I open the vent, and get inside it, i start crawling more and more until I start recognizing some rooms, there's the rainbow room, but no one's in it, there's also my room. It's also empty since I'm obviously not there.

I then stop and start to panic.

What if Papa notices me?

What if they found me?

I froze.

The thought of it just makes my stomach sick, I feel horrible, disgusting. If I come back now, everything would be alright, if I tell him everything he wanted to know, I'll save myself from all the different punishments he'll give me.

Keep going Valerie, I believe in you.

God fucking damnit, how am I supposed to think straight with this guy living in my head rent free, literally.

His voice is just too comforting to ignore, it's like he's casting a spell on me.

I crawl more and look under me, there's a vent, and Papa is standing there.

I look more to the side and Eleven is sitting, she seems more depressed than ever, poor girl.

I wait for Papa to leave, and when he does I kick open the vent and fall, making a loud noise.

I panicked and held onto Eleven as fast as possible, and ran in the halls, she's confused, and so am I.

I don't know where to go or what to do, I always get to this step and forget that I didn't yet come up with any other step.

I shove her into a small room no one seems to ever enter, there's cleaning equipment and stuff that I don't know the name of.

I lock the door, and fall to the ground breathing heavily.

"What are you doing Six?"

"Escaping..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"...And call me Val."

——————————————————————————-

I'm having fun writing this! Do u like this new chapter?

Thank you for reading, I'll post the next chapter as fast as possible.

Love you<3!!!