Part 6

I found myself in the same place I was in the last time I've met Henry

I started walking around, and then it hit me.

What do I look like in the real world? Am I just sitting silently through all the electroshocking?

I saw a familiar face getting closer.

Henry approaches me with a comforting smile in his face, he's still in his clothes that he used to wear back in the laboratory, those white clean clothes.

"Why am I here again, Henry" I say trying not to let that smile trick me, again.

"Is that the thank you I get for saving you from the pain?" He said, still smiling, he is now right in front of me.

"Thank you." He looks a bit shocked at first and gets back to his usual smile, he studies me for a bit and looks into my eyes.

"I'm glad you didn't tell Papa."

Wait... he saw everything that happened, he hears everything, meaning he heard me tell Eleven everything, is he spying on me? I mean without him doing so I would be in pain right now but just... why is he even doing this?

"Why did Eleven forget you?"

"I thought you'd never ask," he lets out a small chuckle. "After the... argument we had, Papa managed to erase all her memory, but don't worry, they're going to come back eventually."

"And when is that?"

"You know, if you wanted to ask about me, you could've done it to me personally, I'm happy to answer all your questions." He said sweetly, i don't know how to feel, does he genuinely care for me? He killed everyone I know, how is this caring in any way?

I stand there silently, i don't know how to answer that statement, I mean I could've asked him, but why should I? He could still kill me anytime.

"Are you 001?" He said he's happy to answer all my questions, right?

He stood there silently, his expression changed, its more darker now, but it still somehow felt safe.

"Yes." Is the only answer I got.

"So you..."

"Yes." He did kill his family, and blame it on his father, the rumors were true then, I couldn't stand being in the same room as him, if he could kill his family members, why would he even think twice about killing me, I mean he could lose interest right now and I'm done for.

"Why are you helping me, Henry? Wouldn't it look suspicious back in the punishment room?" I've got to ask, what am I even gonna tell Papa? Henry told me not to mention him.

"I'm helping you because I love you." How did he manage to say that so confidently, It's like he doesn't care that I hate his guts, "and you don't have to care about Papa, I'll try taking care of him, I would've killed him a long time ago, but he doesn't feel regret for anyone he killed in his life."

Wait, he can kill people who have regrets? Like he can get them in this place?

"Who do I feel regret for then."

He smirked, and leaned in front of me, he held my chin between his fingers and looked straight into my eyes.

"Apparently it's someone I know quite well." He said in his smooth voice, i can't help but blush under his touch, the way he talks, the way he smiles, the way he just looks at me, it's all too heavenly... ironic.

"You're not dead."

"I'm flattered you didn't deny the regret, and to answer your statement, you did believe I was dead, therefore in your eyes, I was"

"So you're not dead? Right now?"

"Do I look dead to you" he laughs softly, his laugh feels comforting, innocent, as if he isn't already a mass murderer.

"Why didn't you just save me from the laboratory like anyone would then, you have powers."

"You ask too many questions." He starts softly caressing my cheeks, it's like he's dodging the questions, but it's fine, this moment just feels too... good.

"Put yourself in my place, I keep getting possessed, I can't help but be curious."

He laughs, a genuine laugh.

"I'm in what you can call, the upside down, and my form isn't something you're gonna be too excited to see, let alone take a quick glance."

His form?

What form?

"I..."

"And about the Eleven situation." He said, "She's going to be remembering everything soon enough, you can then use her to get out of here, she can help."

Use her?

"Huh?"

"Just get her to escape with you."

"What about-"

"Papa? You still think Papa cares about you? You really think Papa sees you as anything other than an sick project? Forget about him, you shouldn't feel any emotion towards him other than anger, he doesn't deserve your tears, he doesn't deserve your pain, he isn't worth anything, Valerie." He said, his grip on my face becoming more and more aggressive by the second, he soon realizes and softens his grip, he sighs. "Sorry."

"No... no it's okay" I can sorta get where he's coming from, he did what he did to break free out of Papa's control, i would've done the same... maybe without the killing.

He smiles softly.

"The electroshocking's done, you can get back now." He looks at me still smiling, but it just feels sad now, "whenever you need me just say my name."

And then before i even got too say goodbye, I was back to the same chair I was tied in, Papa is right at my face studying me, I still fell the tears in my face from where I left off.

"What. Happened."

He's angry.

Oh god.

———————————————————————————

001 wants her to escape in the same way he did, by using Eleven ahah ;( sorry lmaoo

Anyways thank you so much for reading, if something doesn't make sense or if there's anything wrong with the story don't be scared to tell me, I'll  more than happy to correct it.

I'll try writing the next chapter as fast as possible<3 cya!!