Part 4

Are you liking the story so far? Thank you for reading!
Enjoy.
———————————————————————————

"Six, did they also get you here?"

I smiled at her sadly, and shook my head hoping she'd get the gist, it took her a moment before she stood wide eyed.

I felt a slight push, I looked down and she was hugging me softly, I take a moment to think and then quickly put my hands around her, returning the embrace.

"We're gonna get you out."

I let out a small chuckle, but then stop myself.

Help me out?

Really?

I cant even think about it with a straight face, can she even get out herself? I mean she did it before why couldn't she do it again.

"No need for promises." That you cant keep.

Papa returns to face us and bends down to our height, "oh you're getting along well already, that's good." He said smiling at us, I smiled back, Eleven just stared silently.

I remember what happened a minute ago, was that really Henry, am I hallucinating? Am I seriously going crazy out of nowhere? No, no that's not right.

He threatened me to not tell Papa, it takes me a moment to realize that it's probably the right thing to do anyways.

He's coming back, one way or another, and I'm not ready for it, I never wanted to see him again, but now that I know he's out there, I feel more comfortable around Eleven now that im sure that she didn't kill them and I wasn't just hallucinating that day of the massacre.

Papa sent us to the rainbow room and closed the door, i didn't quite understand why, but I assumed it's because he wanted us to spend time together, or so I like her enough to heal her if he does something.

I stood there quiet, overwhelmed with everything that's happened in the spam of an hour.

I look at her, she also seems deep in thought.

"Why are you still here" I see she still finds it odd how I'm the only person left here, can't blame her.

"Why are you here, Eleven?" I tried dodging the question, I don't even know why I'm here if I'm being completely honest, I'm useless.

She stood there silently before explaining everything to me, and talked about her new family and boyfriend, we talked for a while, it was nice to finally have someone to talk to, a friend.

"They seem nice, El" I smiled, she told me her real name's Jane, but she prefers Eleven.

"They are." She smiled, and after a moment her smile seemed sad, of course, she just went back to the place she probably wanted to forget most.

"El?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like, remember that one guy who worked with Papa many years back?" I had to ask, she's the only one who can help me in this situation.

She stood there silently, confused even.

"The guy you took down, the one you won in that fight?" Still, her expression remained. "Nothing? Not even an idea of what happened?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Six"

"Huh, okay I... alright okay."

What?

What's going on, how does she not remember, that event stuck with me all these years and gave me nightmares, was it just a normal day to her? This just doesn't make any sense, she has to be lying for some reason.

Papa came inside and looked at Eleven, Eleven looked at him alerted like she's ready to attack any second, a bunch of doctors then came in after him and grabbed her hand aggressively pulling her outside, she started screaming and looking back at me.

I froze.

Papa is giving me a threat through his eyes, giving me a stare that says "don't move an inch"

But I don't know what happened, my legs just moved on there own, I started running towards them and pushed Eleven away from there grip.

We started running through the halls, she runs to escape the lab, I'm running to escape Papa, because what If he finds me I'm going to regret my decision and feel like shit.

She's grabbing my arm and running as fast as she can.

Why can't she just use her powers? Like that one time? But then again she claims to have forgotten so what do I know.

"Valerie, you made a big mistake, get back and I guarantee you it won't hurt that much." I heard the speakers say, Papa is threatening me even more and i just don't know what to do.

If I come back he's going to punish me but it won't hurt that much as he already said? and Eleven would probably feel betrayed.

If I don't come back however, I might escape, not a big chance, or Papa might just kill me and get it over with.

I froze and Eleven stood staring at me waiting for me to do something.

She's confused.

I'm confused.