Part 1

"006

"006." Papa called for me, he started calling me 006 ever since I started showing some sort of power, it wasn't extremely useful, maybe it'll save money and work but it still wasn't very powerful like any of the other kids that he used to keep here, the only thing I could do was heal, very slowly too, broke my arm? Give me a few hours and it'll heal back, it takes energy, time, and makes me bleed through my nose, and I'm never forgetting the pain I have to bear for these healing hours, since I'm still practically injured, i hated everything about it, especially the fact that my name was now forgotten to him.

I mean, I was only 7 when he first got me here to work with him, do you really think he cares about a name? About child labor? No, he doesn't.

"Yes?" I stood leaning into the door, he stared at me in an almost shocked expression, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No... no you didn't, I have great news for you, 006" he said in a serious tone, didn't seem like it would be great news looking at his face, and it started to make me uncomfortable.

"What is it?" I asked, he looked at me smiling, and then stood up and started approaching me, "Papa?"

"I got a call, we found your sister."

"My what now?" I didn't have a sister? Is he talking about one of the children that were in the lab all those years ago? I noticed him looking at me dumbfounded by my answer, I quickly realized my action and tried to cover it, "I meant, who? And how? You told me they were all dead and-"

"Well," he interrupted me, "They are dead, but there's one out there that it still alive."

.
.
.
.

Could it be?

"It's 011" he stared at me waiting for a reaction, but I stood there thinking, if 011 was still alive it means she won that fight all those years ago, meaning Henry was dead.

I wanted an answer for what happened at that time, but Papa always told me that it never even happened and that I hit my head too hard and started imagining things, and that 011 is the one who killed them all, but I know for a fact that Henry did kill all those children, and 011 is the one who saved them... and me.

"Papa."

"I know, I know, she's dangerous but she's very useful, don't be scared now, she won't kill you, I won't let it happen." He said calmly. "You're the last one I have."

Last one? So he did still see me as one of his projects, it hurts to know that if all those children survived I would've been dead a long time ago, since Papa never really showed interest in my useless power, since they were way stronger and powerful projects than I was, they were better at everything, I don't think I even belong here. But now that they're all gone, I'm the only one left, I'm the trash that gets recycled when the original toy can't be fixed, that's me.

"Papa no," i Said, he stared at me confused and shocked at me answer, he then held my hand and tried finding words to say until I interrupted him. "011 didn't kill the children, I know it, I saw it, she's not dangerous, I'm not scared of her."
I'm scared of you.

"How many times do I have to tell you Six." He stared at me and his grip on my hand started to become more firm by the second, "You know nothing."

I gulped, getting on his bad side was always a bad idea, who knows, I might get electrocuted to get my shit together, like that one time, and that other time, and so on and so fourth.

It never ends.

"Sorry." I spat out.

"It's okay."

And with that, he left me in the cold room all by myself, as soon as I heard the door close I started crying, I hated crying in front of him, me having a weak power and crying too much would only make me look more useless, and maybe even thrown away, or killed.

I started walking in circles and thinking, I don't want 011 to die, she saved my life and I know it, this moment was too traumatic for me to forget, I lost my brother, I lost all my friends, and the only person I trusted is the one who caused all of this.

Henry, I'm glad, so glad he died, but still, I always feel like if he wasn't so concentrated on me he wouldn't have died, I don't have full proof that he did what he did. I mean hell it might be Papa, I wouldn't be too surprised, or worse, it might be Eleven and Papa actually killed her before she came to kill me first

The confused feels like it's eating me inside out, i hate everything about it, I might be the reason Henry died, Eleven died, or even my brother.

I know nothing.

but I couldn't help but wonder, what would've happened if Eleven didn't interrupt? Would he have killed me? Would I be kidnapped? Tortured? Killed?
I'll never find the answer.

Never.

.
.
.

Or so I thought.

——————————————————————————

Sorry for the cheesy line, ahah I got no originality but that's fine, if you like the story please say so since I've only just started and I don't know if I should get too into it or not, yet.
Anyways thank you for reading my first chapter, I'm currently writing the second right now, look at me go with no procrastination;)
Anyways thanks:))