Part 14

"What in the world is happening right now?!" I asked, the freezer was in the middle of the kitchen, Jonathan and Will were scrubbing it.

"Hey Val, you can go eat your pizza with Argyle and Eleven, weren't you hungry?" He requested as I looked at them from afar, they were force feeding Mike some pineapple pizza, it looked funny but I didn't want to deal with it since I'm not a pineapple fan.

I looked back at Jonathan and took a quick glance at Will, he was looking at them too, he seemed sad.

"Why aren't you with them Will?" I asked him, I figured he didn't want to talk about his feelings with me since he only just knew me, so I tried helping in another way.

"Oh... uh... I don't feel like eating" he muttered.

Leave it Valerie, it doesn't matter right now.

I shook my head disappointed, he's right, we got way bigger problems right now, I should just leave it, I still can't help but wonder what's the matter with Will.

"Can I help with the cleaning...or whatever's happening here?" I asked, looking at them both.

"Yeah, sure." Jonathan responded as Will was nodding next to him.

They gave me some cleaning supplies and I stood next to Will.

"So... you alright?" I whispered to Will next to me, he tensed and side eyed me.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you in the car earlier."

"What happened in the car?" Jonathan asked out of nowhere, guess my whispering wasn't very successful.

"Well..." I don't know if I should tell his brother or not, since Will is obviously acting oblivious on purpose.

"Nothing happened, I'm fine."

He's fine.

Yeah, I heard that.

"Whatever you say, Will. If you ever need to talk though, I'm here." I insisted, and left without saying any more words.

I walked out of the kitchen and met up with Eleven, Mike and Argyle.

Time for plan B.

"Mike, Will's mad at you." I said, looking at him sadly, I sat down next to him with Eleven and Argyle in front of us.

"Wait, what?" He asked and looked at me dumbfounded.

"He was crying earlier next to you and you just ignored him." I stated, my plan was to actually distract them all this time, I just literally want everything to end quickly so I can get on with life and save Henry.

We were both trapped our entire life, i didn't admit it before but we are alike, we both have many enemies, we both never experienced freedom, and If I seriously want to do so, I'd want it to be with him.

I mean didn't Eleven trap him in the upside down? I believe the bad guy's not him in this situation, and especially the fact that they want to kill him, which I wouldn't allow.

Mike didn't even answer me, he just got up and ran to the kitchen.

Continue.

I looked at Eleven, how am I going to distract her? I thought for a moment but instead she spoke before me.

"What happened?" She muttered to me, looking worried.

"Oh I don't know, he was crying earlier in the van, he must've had a very bad day, personally if my friend felt that way, I wouldn't stand there doing nothing," i know, it's shitty to guilt-trip El into helping Will, but it needed to be done quickly.

"Why did he have a bad day?"

"I don't know, but I noticed that after you escaped Papa, you seemed to only run into Mike, I genuinely thought Will was just a random person, but now that I learned he's you brother? That really wasn't cool Eleven." I whispered it to her, making it sound like it's such a brutal thing to say out loud.

She looked at me shocked for a moment and she seemed like she have connected some dots, i saw her eyes almost watering.

"He hates me, I never noticed... how didn't I notice?" Eleven spat out, her eyes now finally tearing up.

I felt horrible, this was such a shitty thing to do, but her friends... well friend was already being an asshole to me, so I don't care to hurt him.

Even though it means I have to hurt others as well, I mean I am helping my childhood friend, I am helping the only person that truly understands me, it wouldn't hurt to light a small flame for the sake of having a bright future later on.

"It's never too later to discuss this with him," I looked back at Will and he seemed to be arguing with Mike, they were actually screaming at each other, Jonathan was trying to pull them apart and make things more calm but it didn't help.

.

It's not my fault you don't like girls!

.

I just wanted us to be back like how we were, Mike!

.

Believe me Will, it won't happen! We grew up, we have different interests now, and you're out here mad at me for spending time with my girlfriend?!

.

I'm not mad! It's just you're always ignoring me!

.

"Or maybe it is." I admitted.

"They're talking about me, this is all about me, I'm the problem... I'm a monster." She got up quickly and walked outside, I guessed it's so she can breathe some fresh air, or cry.

I sighed at my actions and looked at Argyle, who was staring at the entire argument like it was some reality TV show.

I sighed once more and took a bite out of the pizza in front of me.

"What the fuck?" I said with my mouth full forgetting this has pineapple, it tasted juicy and sweet, it felt soggy.

"Oh yeah, pineapple pizza, it isn't everyone's first choice but I say try before you-"

"It's literally in my mouth."

He genuinely looked hurt, I swallowed it and forced a smile.

"It's good."

"Damn right my dude!"

———————————————————————————

Apologies:( people might not like Valerie, but it's okay!! You're literally in a Henry Creel fan fiction, i'm guessing you can deal with a bit of villainess

Well I hope you liked this chapter, if it's bad it's never too late to tell me any issues so I can correct them.

Okay but why did this get #4 in steveharrington????!! Lmaooo😭

Thank you for reading, next chapter will be good😳