Part 5

"Six? Come on we're going to escape!"

"I... i'm..." I look back and forth, it's like I'm paralyzed.

A voice rings in my ears.

Do it, it's okay trust me.

Fuck, that's Henry, am I possessed by his ghost or something? Why does he keep following me.

That's not the time.

I quickly pick up my pace and run with El, we go through the hallways and the alarm goes off, I hear the doctors running after us and some footsteps in front.

We keep running and dodging and pushing, nothing's working and we seem to not find an escape.

I mean what did we think was gonna happen? A door titled "escape" right in front of us with the keys under the rug?

Moments later and we're cornered by the doctors and Papa came into view.

And walked towards me and aggressively grabbed my chin so I look up to him, tears start pouring out of my eyes.

"I thought you were smarter than this." He then looked at Eleven for a second and returned to the guards and doctors. "Don't let them stay in the same room, they bring out the worst in each other."

He looks at me sadly.

"I'm disappointed"

Shit that hurts for some reason, I don't know why I'm even getting emotional, he's just using me, but still he's the guy who raised me.

He walks away, and I look at Eleven one last time before she's grabbed and put into a room.

One of the guards grab me and put me in another room, the punishment room.

They put the electroshocking collar around my neck and I can't help but start crying... again, all the memories of the shocking experience I've had with Papa, it's like I can feel it just through the memory.

I'm now tied up in a chair.

Papa gets inside.

He looks at me and approaches, remote in hand.

"I thought we went through with this multiple times already, when will you ever learn?"

"I'm sorry, please I won't do it again" he stares at me blankly, "Papa I swear It's not going to happen again, I'm so so sorry... Papa... please." I say through my sobs, he's still staring, no emotions attached to his face.

"And how am I supposed to believe that?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I start mumbling it quietly, I don't know how to prove it, I just want to get out of here as fast as possible.

He smiles and bends down to get on my level.

"Well I did warn you."

That's it.

I just have to accept it.

And that's where I heard a familiar noise.

The grandfather clock.

————-

Short chapter, sorry, I just wanted to make a shorter chapter before meeting 001 again, also Valerie still doesn't know Henry is 001, she also calls him Henry because as what was already said before, they were close, even before Brenner made up the name Peter for him.

But still she did see him kill her brother brutally right in front of her eyes

Soooo

Anyways thanks for reading!! I'm having fun with this story till now and holy shit...

200 reads already?? That's crazy... thank you all for reading my story<3

Next chapter's already up!!