Chapter 11

📍 Sakaar | Day 27 - November 2017

Thor woke up, the sun shining through the walls. He groaned, getting up.

He didn't remember falling asleep last night.

"You're awake," Maleficent said. Her eyes trailed down his physique.

"Mistress," Diaval decided to make an appearance.

Thor's eyes snapped towards him, cautious of who he is.

Diaval took sight of Thor's naked upper body and Maleficent, who was dusting her dress

He gasped, making Maleficent snap her head to him, "What?"

Diaval covered his mouth and shocked, and pointed at both of them, "You... you... you..."

"Go on with it," Maleficent scolded him.

Thor was confused about why Diaval was in shock.

"You took her to bed!" Diaval exclaimed at Thor in horrification.

"I what?" Thor asked, looking at Maleficent, who was just as confused.

"You," Diaval showed his index finger on his right. "And Mistress," he joined his index and thumb, making a circle on the left.

The fey and the god watched at him in bewilderment.

"Went," Diaval inserted his index into the circle before gasping and covering his mouth with both hands.

Then, it clicked to Maleficent and Thor.

"You've mistaken," Thor shook his head, chuckling. "We did not. I didn't even know I fell asleep."

"Oh," Diaval began calming down and was met by Maleficent's scowl.

Diaval laughed nervously, "My sincerest apologies."

"You are lucky I do not have anything to turn you into a worm," Maleficent hissed at him.

She turned to Thor, "Put some clothes on. Let's go."

She was stern as usual.

"Where we going?" He asked, putting on his plated armor from the floor.

"We need to get out of this planet," Maleficent said, Thor and Diaval following her into another room. "And I'm thirsty."

Thor looked around the stark graphic patterns on the walls. Similar to the room they came from.

There's furniture, large cushions, and a sleeping area enclosed by the skull of a giant beast. There was a noise behind them and they followed it to find Hulk having eased himself into a large steaming jacuzzi.

Thor looked at him quizzically. Hulk isn't angry. He's relaxed, but he's also not turning into Banner.

"Pretty Lady," Hulk greeted Maleficent.