Chapter 34

📍 Wakanda | May 2018

In the field of Wakanda on Earth, outriders scrambled outside the dome protection of the land led by Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian.

Wakanda was now to protect their land and Vision with the mind stone, which Princess Shuri was trying her best to dissect the stone.

M'Baku told Okoye, "This will be the end of Wakanda."

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history," Okoye replied as Steve readied one of his Vibranium hand guards.

King T'Challa shouted a command in Xhosa; the Border Tribesmen disengaged their shields and stood as the Black Panther walked out in front of them, never taking his eyes off the enemy.

"Wakanda Forever!" T'Challa crossed his arms in the Wakandan salute and closed his Black Panther helmet, charging for the barrier.

The heroes and leaders were at the fore of the charge.

Halfway to the barrier, the T'Challa shouted into his comm, "Now!"

The Outriders poured through, distracted from trying to find any other access.

T'Challa and Steve pull ahead rapidly due to their enhancements and literally leaped into battle.

It was mad chaos.

The remaining Avengers and Wakandans were struggling against the Outriders.

Bucky, the Winter Soldier, went down and fought off Outrider's fangs, snapping at his head.

Steve and T'Challa still fought side-by-side.

Rhodey, War Machine, hovered over the breach, pouring ammunition into the flood of bodies until a huge hammer Cull Obsidian's knocked him out of the sky and to the ground.

Bruce inside the Hulkbuster was dogpiled and pinned, "There's too many of them."

Sam, the Falcon, was flying overhead, seeing an incoming flock of what looked like birds from afar, "Guys, something flying is coming!"

Suddenly, a large beam of rainbow-hued light landed in the middle of the action, and an ax flew out of it, wreathing with lightning and tearing through the Outriders to free the heroes.

It flew back to the light and into its master's hand just as the beam cuts out, revealing Thor, Groot, Rocket, and Diaval.

The Avengers chambered a round in his large gun

Natasha, Steve, and T'Challa paused in astonishment.

At the same time, the ground beneath them began shaking.

"What's happening?" Steve furrowed his brows.

Trees from the forest began emerging outside the field, making Diaval grin.

Balthazar, the leader of the Tree Spriggan, let out a battle cry before all of his soldiers joined the battle.