E P I L O G U E

📍 Somewhere in Space | May 2025

A year has gone by, and the legend of the Space Viking, AKA the Mighty Thor, AKA Dr. Jane Foster, was told across the galaxy.

Jane's sacrifices saved the universe and taught everyone what it means to be worthy.

And in return, Asgard built a statue to honor her as she helped the children of the gods, who laser beamed their way back home to their dozy little fishing village turned tourist destination.

The kids were safe to be kids again.

Especially, after their king made them all go to self-defense classes.

Even Heimdall's son, Axl Heimdall's son, who could now do his father's eye magic, was becoming quite the warrior with the help of Sif.

The future of Asgard was secured.

Korg's body has grown back and met a guy called Dwayne.

Thor and Maleficent embarked on a new journey because they had found something to live for, something to love for.

A little someone who turned Thor from Sad God into Dad God, and Maleficent into a Godmother. 

"Breakfast is served. Bon appétit," Thor chuckled, making his way to the dining table in his muscle tee and apron while carrying a plate of pancakes.

"Hello," Thor removed the hood from Love's face as she read the Forster Theory. "There you go."

"Hey. Breakfast," Thor fixed her hair before going back to the stove.

"Excuse me," Love spoke up with a smile on her face. "What is that?"

"They're pan-flaps," Thor explained. "From Earth."

"I don't think I like pan-flaps," Love said.

"You love them," Thor told her.

Love scrunched her face, "No, I don't."

"Yes, you do," Thor tried to convince the child.

"I've never had that in my life," Love mentioned.

"Come on. Eat up. We have to go. We're gonna be late," Thor said. "Now, where are your boots?"

Love placed her feet up on the table to show her mismatched animal slippers and replied in a singsong, "I'm wearing them."

"You're not wearing those," Thor sighed in defeat, putting the kitchen towel over his shoulder.

"Yes, I am," Love continued in a singsong tone.

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am," Love replied, still with a singsong voice.

"No. You're not," Thor leaned his hand on the kitchen counter and said with a strict tone.

Love sat properly, eyes gleaming purple, "Go to hell, demon!"

Thor avoided the laser from Love's eyes with a pan.

"Wow!" Thor turned the pan to see the damage. "Brand new, now destroyed. Thank you very much."

Play the song to get the full effect of the following scenes. Read slowly and savor the moment. It's a MUST:

"What's going on?" Maleficent came out from the laundry room.

Thor showed it up to her.

She made her way to Love and bent down to whisper in her ears, "That's my girl."