Chapter 17

📍 Royal Palace of Valaskjalf, Asgard | November 2017

A ship trailed behind closely, that remained unaffected by Maleficent's burst out.

Banner was frantically steering the ship, doing his best to dodge all the incoming fire.

He peeled away and was followed by Topaz, who is in her own chase-ship.

Banner noticed a button with a little explosion icon, "Okay, come on. There's gotta be a gun on this thing. That looks like a gun."

Banner pressed the button, and the ship's lighting changed like a disco effect. Weird dance music blasted over the PA, followed by Grandmaster's voice, "It's my birthday! It's my birthday! It's my birthday!"

Banner was so confused. Then, he heard fireworks.

Maleficent calmed down, watching the massive plumes of powder paint shoot out of the ship followed by a huge colorful fireworks display, and then, a rainforest's worth of confetti is dumped from the hull.

Topaz was suddenly in the middle of a party smoke screen. She tried to fly her way through all the fireworks and streamers, but ultimately she hits a hard crash landing in the ocean.

"Yeah!" Bruce cheered inside the ship as Maleficent smirked at the outside.

Meanwhile, Thor and Valkyrie landed together on the one remaining Sakaarian ship.

Thor yanked off the cockpit cover, Maleficent tossed the pilot as she watched above them on top of the ship.

Maleficent controlled the ship and sped it forward.

"You coming, my lady?" Thor smiled up at her before Maleficent jumped down to their ship.

Then, Bruce pulled the Commodore back, hovering above them.

Diaval flew inside the ship in time as the Valkyrie jumped inside the ship.

"Hello," he greeted charmingly.

Then, Maleficent and Thor leaped up towards the Commodore's open doors as the ship crashes and explodes behind them.

They stood in front of each other, a little too close. Thor can't help but smile at her while she rose a brow at him, making his smile grow wider.

The both of them joined Valkyrie, Diaval, and Banner in the cockpit.

"Guys, we're coming up on the Devil's Anus!" Bruce exclaimed.

They all took a seat, Valkyrie, and Thor on control, "Here we go!"

The Commodore ship was swallowed up by the towering nightmare that is the Devil's Anus wormhole.

The ship's onboard computer shorted out, darkness in the cabin. All around them the hull creaked. Under strain.

The commodore headed toward the end of the wormhole. Debris flew past them.

Thor, Valkyrie, Diaval, Maleficent, and Bruce all look like they are in extreme pain, as there's great concern the ship could be torn apart.

Maleficent wrapped a spell around the ship, protecting them.

The Commodore neared the end of the wormhole, and it spitted them into the calmness of outer space.

Diaval, Bruce, Thor, and Valkyrie were all unconscious. It was only Maleficent who was not affected by the impact.

"Thor," Maleficent walked up to him and shook him. "Thor."

Bruce and Diaval woke up and looked outside, the stars reflected in the windshield.