Chapter 14. Battling Idiots

Kale used his spear to block the bullets, twirling his weapon in front of him like a fan to deflect the bullets before they could plunge into his chest and effectively tear him apart, "try harder ya stupid red head!" He scoffed with a fanged sneer...

Kale used his spear to block the bullets, twirling his weapon in front of him like a fan to deflect the bullets before they could plunge into his chest and effectively tear him apart, "try harder ya stupid red head!" He scoffed with a fanged sneer, his lip pulling on the bandage near it. Violet eyes alight with a certain delighted unrest — bloodlust — if you couldn't tell, was burning in his vibrant gaze as he stalked forward towards his opponent. Rodney approached with swift steps, he was mostly legs anyways, a disproportionate tallness matched with an irritatingly cocky smile full of crooked grayish teeth that made anyone want to punch the very freckles off his face. The redhead slowed him down with a volley of shots that kept him at a distance where his spear wouldn't be a very real threatening kind of pointy.

Empty shells fell around Rodney in a cascade as he reloaded his pistol with a jaunty smirk, "Come on Bandages is that all you got? You're practically begging to be shot—ya know—put you out of your misery!" He taunted as he pointed his gun at the worn-out form of his opponent whose bandages weren't entirely white anymore. Kale looked at him from under his unruly bangs with a daring expression, he sure as hell was begging him to be shot at. One could only have so many bullets after all~ If Rodney wanted to play the long game then Kale was all for it. Kale's very being exuded the jibe of a cackling hyena in wait for a dumb cheetah to run around doing all the hard work for him. It wasn't like he wouldn't make him work for the sight of his blood anyway.

"Don't worry about me ya blowhard I'm just dandy!" He smirked as he jumped around the arena swiping the blade of his spear to cut the bullets that came a hair's breadth too close for comfort as he slowly but surely gained some traction in getting closer to Rodney. Violet eyes glinted in sheer aggressive confidence in his own ability, eyes like that unnerved the other who fired more rounds haphazardly, "Get ready you bastard—here I come!" He shifted his footing as he lunged forward with full confidence as he blitzed straight at the gun-wielding male. The red-haired man pulled the trigger on his gun to get him to back off but all that came of the motion were a bunch of Click. Click. Chick. Sounds as it announced for everyone to hear why Kale was so confident in his coming attack—he had counted the number of bullets!? Appearing at an angle with the blade swung outward wind gathered around the blade in a familiar manner as it shrieked with sharp curling swipes of air, "whipping fang!" He arched it around in a single draw that managed not only to disarm Rodney but to thrash his arms and hands that went out to block his attack.

The violent wind thrashed wildly around his spear causing Rodney's skin and clothes to gain various cuts and slices but the damage didn't seem to stop the guy from snagging a dagger from his belt to take a shot in close quarters, "Take this you bandaged loser! I'm not going out like this!"

The dagger caught the pole of Kale's spear as he attempted to block from such close proximity to the other, "Sucks for you red, but this is it for you! Ya, manipulative bastard!" Kale whipped the blunt end of his spear around and knocked it into his temple before grinning to himself as he then punted the bastard in the stomach with a booted foot that knocked the spit from his open mouth and tossed him across the arena before finally slowing to a stop with a thud, "And stay down."