Chapter 9. This is Fun

Merry Christmas everyone!!! 🎁🎄 I hops everyone is having a happy holiday and that I wasn't to late to update. As always like and comment if you do, sorry if you don't!
With luv,
~ Tiger 🌺💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ruwa quietly ran through the foliage of the forested area of the island the leaves crunching under her boots as she swiftly moved towards her desired destination. While doing so she took the time to look over her stats with a contemplative hum. Gaining another level was good, it was always good, but she still wasn't strong enough, not yet anyway in her opinion. She was still weak in comparison to what or who she knew was coming in the distant future. Briefly her mind went to a certain pink feathered cretin, and a scowl lit her features with anger and annoyance. She would become stronger so she could beat his flamingo feathered ass, she would make sure of it.

Lvl: 51
Strength: +1,020 power
Technique(s): 
- Amaterasu (Heavenly Illumination) - the ability to produce and manipulate the strongest flames known to the earth. [Ability Unlocked]
- Raimei (Flashing Thunder) - the ability to produce and manipulate Lightning [Ability Unlocked]
- Neko Neko no mi, Moderu: Byakko (Cat Cat fruit, Model: White Tiger) - The ability to transform, half transform, or use any traits of your chosen zoan fruit animal. In this case it's the White Tiger of the West. A mythical Zoan. [Ability Unlocked]
*Hyoko (Ice Tiger) - creates a cluster of ice tigers that will attack a set opponent and won't stop unless told not to
*Sensatsu Suishō (A Thousand Needles of Death) - the ability to make/control a Thousand of controlled ice senbon
- Gyaku gurippu kaiten (Reverse Grip Rotation) - users holds right sword backhanded with the blades facing out and behind user instead of in front of them. Gives the users the ability to utilize fast spinning attacks, Strong enough to cut a titan [Ability Unlocked]
- Senbonzakura (Thousand cherry blossoms) - The ability to disperse your sword into thousands of razor sharp blades that are shaped as Sakura petals/blossoms.
• Shikai: Senbonzakura, to activate use the command "Chire" (Scatter) [Ability Unlocked]
• Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi [Ability Locked]
Conjure: [ + 3 Available]
Exp: 500/2,550

She briefly noticed that although there wasn't much difference to her strength, level, and experience she had to get she noticed that she had accumulated another conjure making it so that she could conjure three more times. She just didn't know if she was ready for some more powers, she wanted to make sure she could use the others first before she 'leveled up' in a way. Besides, she still had to figure out how to unlock the Bankai for Senbonzakura, so before she could get some new goodies she had to work with what she had first. She could have all the power she wanted, but without control she would ultimately have nothing. Besides that, she wanted to become stronger to protect her little brothers until they didn't have a need for her any longer. And if she had to get her hands a little dirty, so be it. Coming through the trees she was met with the sight of two straggler recruits getting hacked apart by four of the resident tiger bats, the tiger bats had apparently been sleeping prior to the idiots shooting at them. To Ruwa they reminded her of giant sized fox bats but with a tiger-shaped head and stripped body, they were honestly quite cute but she didn't think that bats being out in the day time was a good thing. Especially with how aggravated they looked, charging her hands full of lightning she came thundering out of the trees at the four who were going to in for the kill on the last of the recruits. "Raimei!" Shoving a fist full of lightning into the firsts face she watched as her punch made contact and pounded it into the tiger big face.

A cry coming from its lips before it was flung into a tree from the impact, the other three turned to look at her with fury. "You guys are real cute and all, but trying to eat people isn't." She said as she stood with her fists laced in electricity. She was happy to find that even in this anime that lightning attacks were effective against flying creatures, jumping forward she kicked another in the face with a lightning kick, before slamming her fists into the last ones heads sending them into the ground sadly. She was disappointed that after beating the gorillas this is what was left, weak bats that although were cute still had to die since it was a must to get to the next stage. *sigh* They were so cute though... No matter, what's done is done, thought the spiked haired girl as she let the electrical flow go from her hands, turning them back to normal. Ruwa huffed out a sigh as she looked at them before she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye.