Chapter 11. Crazy Days Ahead

Looking up she sees the creature try to drop down on her head, spinning out of the way Ruwa draws back her arms and begins to go through the motions to wear down the cat-like monster. One of its claw like paws was covered in blood, no doubt in the spiky raven haired girls mind that red dripping from its claws was the blood of her friend Kale. It was a large monster that had a mix of black cat and bat-like wing paws a completely pitch black furred body and large bat like ears that were red on the inside the same shade of deep red that was dripping from its clawed paws, overall the creature was typically horrifying at first sight but as she analyzed it she found the creature to actually be quite cute. "If you survive—I'm keeping you." Said Ruwa as she started forward, "Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!" First, two consecutive strikes to make two. Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four. The weird black monster cried out in pain and tried to take a claw down at her but Ruwa continued to push past that fact dodging any strike it tried to swerve at her. Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight. Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.

The creature screeched as it was pushed back! It had never had this happen before when fighting off these squishy things, but it wasn't over yet the spiky raven haired squishy thing hadn't stopped her onslaught. Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty-two. And finally, another thirty-two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty-four strikes. With one final open palm strike to finish the deal the cat like beast flew back and knocked down several trees, screeching all the way. "So, your one of the animals on this island that is weak to Jūken..." it screeched back at her and sprung up from the splintered  trees swinging a clawed bat like paw at her while it reached out to her with an outstretched fanged maw to try to clamp down on her hands which had attacked it. "Your pretty strong I guess." She complimented it as she dodged the swipes it tried to take at her head, somewhat grateful that she had ran laps around the track for days on end to get this type of speed.

It screeched indignantly as if her words were a taunt instead of being actually genuine as she had intended, "What? I was speaking the truth if you don't believe me that's your fault not mine." Ruwa said with a shrug as she dodged and delivered a palm thrust to the beasts shoulder, throwing it into another tree. It screeched at her with a flash of fangs as it sprung up to pounce at her again, "I will say, you are a tenacious thing." She dodged and kicked it in the side into another tree making the poor creature even madder than it was before. A dark violet purple billowed in its mouth as it spat a ghostly violent fire at her in retaliation, charging at her right afterwards.

The fire was fast, "Wao..." she muttered as she brought her palms up covered in pure flaring white electricity to lessen the blow, she couldn't allow for the fire to touch the trees nor could she allow for it to get past her. The fire could harm Kale and Keito, she knew that Kale was in real bad shape and that Keito wasn't an attack-type of person nor did he seem the type to have a fool proof defensive strategy against flames. They would be seriously hurt if she were to move, so she surged forward with her lightning in one hand while the other reached for a specific seal in her storage seal on her arm. The lightning spread out to form a barrier between her and the fire, "Sealing Art - Fire Sealing Method" she whipped out a small scroll meant for sealing fire inside it, if it could take Itachi's Amaterasu flames then sealing these flames should be a piece of cake. The flames were easily sucked into the scroll, taking the weight off her lightning covered palm that had a burn on it, the flames had almost overpowered the lightning but thanks to her preparedness with Fūinjutsu she wasn't permanently marked. Ruwa looked at her hand and slowly shook it out before clenching it, the burn stung but it didn't hurt that much so she figured she was fine.

The creature tried to punch a hole in her stomach while she had been checking on her hand but Ruwa caught its paw in her, admittedly soft and small hands, she smiled calmly, "Thats not very nice, trying to put holes in me after I was going easy on you." The creatures eyes widened as she clenched where she held the creature and pulled it over her shoulder before Ruwa flippped and smashed the creatures head into the ground creating a small crater, stunning the beast. Grabbing the creature by the scruff she lifted it above herself and proceeded to throw him in the direction of the two idiots she had somehow collected along the way.