Chapter 12. The Colosseum

The loud siren-like buzzer went off sounding through the small man made island through hidden speakers and upon the ship that the trainees had come in. Calling all of those still alive and well back so that the practitioners  could narrow down the list and drop some of the weakest in the group while others who had managed to kill a few of the beasts on the island would continue to be evaluated to determine their quality. Ruwa made her way back with her small group, glaring harshly at anyone who made an attempt to off her newest friend and companion, Sho. She led her small band of misfits over to her familiar large crate that she had claimed as her spot earlier and hopped up to sit on it, absentmindedly opening up the soul tree which immediately froze the world around her so she could analyze her stats and see what was new.

Lvl: 53
Strength: +1,060 power
Technique(s):
- Amaterasu (Heavenly Illumination) - the ability to produce and manipulate the strongest flames known to the earth. [Ability Unlocked]
- Raimei (Flashing Thunder) - the ability to produce and manipulate Lightning [Ability Unlocked]
- Neko Neko no mi, Moderu: Byakko (Cat Cat fruit, Model: White Tiger) - The ability to transform, half transform, or use any traits of your chosen zoan fruit animal. In this case it's the White Tiger of the West. A mythical Zoan. [Ability Unlocked]
*Hyoko (Ice Tiger) - creates a cluster of ice tigers that will attack a set opponent and won't stop unless told not to
*Sensatsu Suishō (A Thousand Needles of Death) - the ability to make/control a Thousand of controlled ice senbon
- Gyaku gurippu kaiten (Reverse Grip Rotation) - users holds right sword backhanded with the blades facing out and behind user instead of in front of them. Gives the users the ability to utilize fast spinning attacks, Strong enough to cut a titan [Ability Unlocked]
- Senbonzakura (Thousand cherry blossoms) - The ability to disperse your sword into thousands of razor sharp blades that are shaped as Sakura petals/blossoms.
• Shikai: Senbonzakura, to activate use the command "Chire" (Scatter) [Ability Unlocked]
• Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi [Ability Locked]
Conjure: [ + 4 Available]
Exp: 500/2,650

Not a whole lot had changed due to the new level appearing, she got a small boost in power, bankai was still unattainable at the moment, and she had a new conjure available on top of the three others she had ignored in favor of strengthening her confidence over her present skills. She would still ignore them too, because she wasn't yet pleased with her stagnant progress towards Senbonzakura's Bankai form. She would also need to start training more with both her swords and begin to train and master Haki, she would need haki in the future if she didn't want to rely on her other skills to try to defeat the stronger opponents that she would be facing. There were most definitely stronger people within this world, far stronger than her current self at least. Putting that aside she closed the soul tree to take a break from her worries, she had enough of those to last a life time but Ruwa needed to be grounded in the present at the moment. She would worry about them when she had free time to spare, not in the middle of her trainee assessment. She wondered for a moment if her letter reached her little brothers back home, and if the other one addressed to the desert loving idiot revolutionary was also received in time. Originally she had wanted to keep the brothers together with the little bit of influence she had made when she saw them, but if she did that then Sabo wouldn't have grown to be as strong and independent as he was nor would he realize his dream of beating the nobles as he had last time. So she might have used a bit of Fūinjutsu to send an encrypted message to her idiot desert loving brother and addressed the issue. She wanted him to be on the island earlier, and she also might have tipped off her brother of the relationship she had with them.

* Mini Flashback*

Ruwa sat at her desk one more time, she was writing a letter to a certain tattoo faced revolutionary and unfortunately he was also her reckless brother. Not that she cared what he did, they were neutral towards one another and he owed her a favor for not ratting him out to papa when he decided to up and quit the marines one day. So she would call upon it by asking him to go to foosha village and recruit her little blue, and hopefully save her brothers from the fiery torment that they would fall under. If Dragon listened to her, Sabo would still go to the revolutionaries but both Luffy and Ace would be able to see him off and know he was alive at the very least. It would also save Sabo from more heartbreak from his pitiful birth family. Ruwa hummed to herself as she wrote the letter, "Favors are powerful things. Brother will definitely follow through." She placed her palm over the letter before she said, "Sealing Art: Courier Message" the ink disappeared from the page but that was only a farse as it was merely invisible to anyone but the intended reader and writer, the letter folded itself up into an origami robin as it fluttered it's paper wings the paper bird flew out the window to its intended reader. "Again and again I'm fascinated by the versatility of Fūinjutsu..." Ruwa commented quietly as she watched it go. "Hopefully brother gets the letter in time, I'd have to track him down and beat him senseless if he were to let them get hurt. Mhm, maybe that's how I unlock bankai? I need to completely maim someone..." she said as she held a hand under her chin in contemplation. It would seem that Ruwa has a possessively childish side as well...