Chapter 2. God I hate being a Traniee

She had just walked through the door before she felt herself shrinking, Enlarging, changing, her body burned and stretched. She grit her teeth at the pain, Zoran had neglected to mention the fact that being sent to a new world would hurt like hell itself was enveloping her body. It felt worse than when she was sliced up by Hiei. Her ears rung, head pounded, eyes stung, limbs stretched in all the wrong ways, ribs burning, she felt like she was being ripped apart as she continued to change. Eventually she felt the pain start to ebb away as she fluttered her eyes open a few times, adjusting to the light. Upon opening her eyes she found herself in a different body one that was both foreign and familiar all at the same time. She scanned her body, she was now tan skinned with a taller form. In her old world she had been roughly 5'4, now it seemed she was around 5'7 or 5'8. Grabbing a lock of unruly long Raven locks, her hair was now down to her mid-back and looked about as spiky and untamed as Uchiha Madara's, not that it didn't before but it was extra Spiker now. Even though her hair was spiky it still felt every bit as soft as a baby birds down feathers and was like velvety silk to touch. The color was the complete opposite of her old hair color, like a dove having been turned into a raven. Once she was done playing with her hair she sat up from her bed and began looking around, she noticed that she was in a smaller white room. Looking out the window she saw that it was actually midnight that she arrived in the one piece world. There was a nightstand by the bed, and a dresser across from the small bed she lay on. The door to her room was shut, which allowed her to see a mirror hanging from the back of the door. Carefully she got up and out of the bed, and looked into the mirror. Upon gazing into the mirror she found a girl staring back at her with reddish orange eyes, tanned skin, and long black tresses. This was what she looked like now? She thought before looking back at the nightstand, it could contain something useful.

She walked back to the stand and opened the drawer, inside held an ID card, hers guessing by the small picture that looked exactly like her. She read aloud as she looked at the small ID, "Okay so my name is Monkey D. Ruwa, I'm sixteen years old and my Current status is Alive/Marine trainee. Parents: Father is Monkey D. Garp, mother unknown. That's just ironic... Siblings: Monkey D. Dragon. Well this can't possibly get any worse." Oh how horrific that last sentence could truly be, thinking back on it, she should have known that she would be getting pay back for saying it. She took another gander around the room again and saw that there was quite a bit of training weights and a punching bag in the corner of her room, figuring that she had nothing else to do she took off her trainee hat and boots before moving the punching bag around to the center of the room. She should probably get some training in and boost her energy up so she isn't a total wimp of a trainee like everyone else in this shite whole of a training ground.

Before that though she did the proper stretches before going back to the punching bag. "Let's see what this new body can do." She said to herself before going at it. She wanted to see her limits, and surpass them. Hours passed as she continued to punch, jab, and kick the heavy punching bag, she only stopped for water before she surged forward at the punching bag again. She wanted to know her limits and so far she had yet to 'feel the burn' all she felt was her heart beating as she pounded the punching bag. Night changed to day and back again as she ignored the world. When she finally felt that she should take a rest she grabbed a towel from the chair by her desk and wrapped it around her neck.

Her breath came out in pants as she took a step back from her now abused looking punching bag, she wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. "Not bad, but still not as fast or strong as I should be." Flicking her palm open her hologram appeared before her,

The Soul Tree

Lvl: 0
Strength: +______
Technique(s): 
- Amaterasu (Heavenly Illumination) - the ability to produce and manipulate the strongest flames known to the earth. [Ability Locked]
- Raimei (Flashing Thunder) - the ability to produce and manipulate Lightning [Ability Unlocked]
Conjure: [Not Available]
Exp: 120/50