Chapter 6. Meeting My Nephews

"Neh neh Ace! Who's that pretty lady?!" Screamed a young squeaky voice from behind her causing a small smile to come to her lips.

So she was finally going to meet Luffy, Ace, and Sabo she was ready to meet the little guys. "Shut up luffy!" Ace yelled as he bonked luffy on his head causing her to giggle lightly not that they would see it as they were to busy arguing amongst each other.

Without a word she flashed over behind the three and watched as they realized that she had suddenly disappeared, "Ehhhhhhhh?!?! Where did she go?!" They cried as they looked around.

Ruwa let out a giggle causing them to whip around, "Ahhhh!!!! How did you do that?!" Sabo screamed as he pointed at her.

"I'm light on my feet." Was her simple reply as she watched them slowly lower their guard which had been brought up at the threat she posed to them.

"Who are you!" Demanded Ace with a scowl on his face arms up in a defensive stance.

Ruwa merely smiled at his attempt to seem intimidating, "I'm Monkey D. Ruwa, I'm luffy's aunt but it seems that I acquired some more. Papa wouldn't let me see Luffy so I decided to take a trip to see you without him knowing." She said causing the three to yell in shock, "Aunt?!" They cried in wonder.

"Yep, I'm your aunt luffy. And I guess I'm now your aunt as well kiddos." She said as she watched them try to process the news of their new family member popping in out of nowhere.

Sabo was the first to ask her questions, "Miss Ruwa! If your luffy's aunt then where were you until now?! Why didn't we know about you?! What were you doing until now?!" He asked as he looked up at her with a confused frown.

She sighed as she heard all of the questions, "Well, why don't we get off this tree so that you guys don't fall and hurt yourself first neh?" She suggested as she hopped down from the tree.

"Okay!" Yelled Luffy as he jumped as well only to be caught by Ruwa as she smiled at the small boy, "Shishishi! Hi Ruwa! Why did you catch me? I'm a rubber man you know?!" He laughed as he said that.

Sabo frowned at the lack of honorifics, even if he hated them, he still knew when to give the right people respect and Miss Ruwa was one of them. "Luffy! Your supposed to call Miss Ruwa with honorifics!" He said as he frowned down at his younger brother.

Luffy tilted his head, "ehhhhh? Really??" He asked as he looked up at him.

Ace even flared at him, "Luffy you idiot—!" He started but stopped as he just humphed deciding it wasn't worth it.

Luffy frowned before giving Ruwa a pout, "I'm sorry Miss Ruwa! I didn't know!"

Ruwa merely smiled, "It's okay Luffy. Besides that you can call me Ruwa or Big Sister is you want since I'm not really old enough to be called Auntie."

Luffy grinned as he nodded, "Okay Big Sis!" He said as he smiled before blinking as if he remembered something, "Oh ya! Big Sis! You didn't answer me still! Why did you catch me?!" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows up at her with a pout.

Ruwa merely smiled down at Luffy, "I'm your aunt/Big Sister Luffy, I'm supposed to be nice and help you." is all she said as she continued to hold him not that he minded.

He liked that the teen who claimed to be his aunt was nice and she was warm too, "Okay Big Sis!" He said simply as he just let her carry him.

Ace merely crossed his arms and tried to turn away but almost went tumbling to the grass below if Ruwa didn't catch him as well, "Hey! Put me down! I don't need you helping me lady!" He complained much to her amusement, however, she did set him on his feet. She looked up to see Sabo still on the tree looking down at her, she set Luffy down and then reached out for the little blonde.