Chapter 5. Going to Dawn Island

"RUUUUUUUUUWA!!!" Yelled the gruff voice of Garp as he stared down at a piece of paper with anger.

Even though he had originally thought that he had previously been clear it looks like Ruwa actually did want to meet her nephews after all, "Dear Papa, I left to go see my nephews for a few days. Don't mind me, I will still train and be back before the end of the week for the exam. See ya later old man~ Ruwa" Red tick marks appeared on his forehead as he remembered what was written on the slip of paper that his dear daughter had wrote to him. Ruwa laughed with glee as she could practically hear the old man shouting his lungs out as she sailed the East Blue towards the destined island where she would meet her little nephews. Even though she had died in a different anime before, she knew of the three brothers and their dream. So she was going to go and see the kids before they became so spread out across the seas that it would take months to find them. With a grin she docked her small striker boat, it was like the future Ace's striker that he used to travel in when he was going to find Blackbeard. When she was reminded of the bastard pirate she frowned, she would have to nip that particularly problem in the ass. But, she smiled as she looked at the tiny island that was coming into view. She still had plenty of time before he became even a smidge of a problem. Even though She knew she still had to train, god forbid if she didn't Garp would have a conniption. If he wasn't already having one, he would. The small tropical island was almost in her sights, Dawn island home of the boy who dreams of being the pirate king. Alongside his elder adoptive brothers, all three were her cute little nephews that she would have to watch over. The elder two especially, considering luffy was a no brainer.

As she looked at Dawn Island she briefly went over the information she remembered reading about. The Royal Palace, High Town, Town Center, Edge Town, Grey Terminal, Mt. Corvo, and Foosha Village. Other than that she also remembered reading about the bunches of different wildlife such as Alligators, Tigers, and bears. Along with snakes and vultures, the kids would be strong hopefully if the three would allow her to, she could make them even stronger. She wanted to make them stronger than they were in canon because maybe then they would be more prepared for the future than they were beforehand. She hoped so at least as she docked her boat at the island, a smile upon her face as she took in the almost familiar island. She had docked the boat on the beach of foosha village, this would help her get a feel for the island. As well as meet some of the villagers of the small town, and she really rather not dock near high town instead. "Time to go meet some people then..." she said as she wandered into town the dirt lightly shifting with the wind as she walked into the small town. Walking in she was met with worried glances from some people and smiles from others, they were a cautious but happy people, "Hello, can you point me in the direction of the nearest restaurant please? I haven't eaten since my boat was docked last." She said as she looked at a young blonde girl who was tending to her flowers in front of her house.

The blonde looked up with a start as if she was trailing off in her thoughts before Ruwa had startled her-her blue hazel eyes blinking in surprise before she spoke, "Oh! Yes there's a bar near here called Partys Bar, it's owned by a nice lady named Makino. Just take a left past here and you can't miss it."

Ruwa smiled at the blonde, "Thank you miss. I'll be going now." She said as she bowed and began to walk the way the blonde told her too.

"Wait! I didn't catch your name?" The blonde called after the raven haired girl.

Ruwa smiles and waved, "I'm Monkey D. Ruwa! What's yours?" She asked as she turned around the the smiling blonde.

"Hehe, nice to meet you Ruwa-chan my name's Trafalgar D. Ren!" She smiled serenely back at the raven haired young women.

Ruwa laughed and gave the young girl a smile, "See ya around Ren-chan!" The blonde merely waved goodbye in response with a smile a red lily flower was clutched in her hand. Ruwa proceeded on to the small bar, wondering if she would meet Ren in the future. Especially knowing the surname that she had, the girl would lead about as interestingly a life as Ruwa would once her own brother and cousin began to stir up some trouble. Speaking of which, Ryoka had kept his promise to her about seeing if he could help Rosi or not. Although Rosi was practically dead when Ryoka had saved him, he had kept his promise to her and he had brought Rosinante back to his base in North Blue. Of course, Law didn't know that Rosinante was alive but by then he had been picked up by a certain skilled swordsman who became his mentor after hearing of a favor from his only little niece, Ruwa. Apparently Ruwa and Dragon's mother was the eldest sister of Mihawk, although both her father and him never mentioned or talked about her mother Mihawk did promise to be nicer to her for his late eldest sisters sake. However, this did not spare any niceties for Law, who had become his charge for a few years time. Law was told outright that Mihawk didn't care for him in anyway and was only doing this as a favor to his niece who knew Rosinante personally.