Chapter 7. Brothers not Nephews

Luffy jumped at Ruwa once they were done eating, "Can we train now?!" He asked as he looked up at her with a demanding pout.

Ruwa smiled and gave a nod, "Sure, Let's go to a clearing though it usually makes things easier." She said as she looked at them with a smile. The three cheered, even Ace, as they grinned at her and rushed her towards their favorite training area.

"Here! Big sis! This is the clearing that we usually train in!" Luffy Exclaimed as he showed her around the mostly empty area.

"Wow! This is impressive you three." She said as she smiled at their obvious pride. Ace puffed his chest out a little with a pleased smirk on his face which made Ruwa want to laugh but she held it in.

"What are you going to teach us Big Sister?" Sabo asked as he looked up at her. She hummed and took out a storage scroll which caused them to become confused.

"Nah! Big sis what are you doing?!" Luffy shouted in confusion.

"I'm getting your things, watch." She said as she focused her energy on bringing out the beginner weights she used and made sure to grab three of them and the pull-y System she used which would strengthen their arms.

They popped into being right over the open scroll scaring the three, "Wah!" "Big Sis!" "Big Sister!" They shouted as they jumped back before coming closer as they saw nothing dangerous come out.

"What is that thing S-Sis?" Asked Ace as he came closer unaware that he had called her as his sister instead of Ruwa.

"This is a storage scroll that I made. Only few people in our family can use these sealing techniques or Fūinjutsu and I just so happen to be able to." Ruwa quickly explained leaving out the part where it was actually only Ruwa and Ryoka who could do fūinjutsu.

"So cool!!!" The three exclaimed as they watched her roll up the scroll and then it got sucked into her infinite storage seal she placed on her arm.

"It's super useful but only a small percent of our family can do it. It takes a lot of patience to do as well." She explained as she then handed out the starting full body hidden weights which were in their respective dull colors so that the three could distinguish them.

"Neh neh Big Sis! Is there anyone else that can use it? Other than you?!" Asked Luffy as he looked up at her with big pleading eyes.

Ruwa smiled, "Have you heard of my cousin, Ryoka? He would be your Second-Cousin I guess or another Big Brother if you like. He's lazy but just as strong if not stronger than me, he knows fūinjutsu as well." She explained as she looked down at the three who looked surprised at her.

"We have another family member?!" Luffy shouted in shock as he grabbed his hat.

"Ya, it's not just Papa, your father, and I that are your family. You three are also related to Ryoka, Mama your grandma, and Your Mother." She shrugged as she looked at the with a raised eyebrow.

"EHHHHHHH?! NAaaaaaNnnnnIII?!" They Exclaimed again overwhelmed at the thought of people being known as family to them.

Ruwa giggles lightly as she smiled down at them, "Hehehe! What did you expect? You had to come from somewhere Luffy?" she asked as she looked at them.

Ace and Sabo blushes, "W-We knew that!!!" They shouted in embarrassment in both the meaning and the implication.

Luffy just tilted his head, "I have a dad? And a mom?" He asked as he frowned, "Where are they then?" He was a little hurt and confused.

"Luffy, your mom was very ill before she had you and marines were closing in on her. You were given to Papa after that, since you were innocent and a baby. Your dad, my brother, he is a free man even if he is  considered as a criminal of the worst kind. He goes against the marines and any government." She explained as much as she could and as gently as she could manage. Luffy was quiet for a moment then, as he took in the words of his big sister.