Imagine Cameron walking in on you and House having sex

Cameron was elected to go to House's place when he didnt show up for work that morning and wasnt answering any calls. She had a key, of course, in case he still didnt answer and she had to go in and find him dead in there. With House, it certainly was a possibility. When Cameron arrived, she heard loud music coming from inside and her knock on the door went unanswered. She let out a sigh and put her key in the lock.

The music only got louder when it wasnt dampened by its doorway barrier. She still thought she was going to find him overdosed on the bathroom floor or something. She called out to him a few times, but if hed heard her, or responded she couldnt hear it.

Finally, she traipsed into House's bedroom and screamed so loud that it was impossible not to hear her, even over the music the two of you had playing. House grabbed the remote and shut off the stereo. "I told Cuddy no calls and that Id be in late."

"I am so sorry," Cameron said, trying not to look at either of you. It was quite clear what you were up to and she felt so embarrassed for just barging in.

"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care," House sassed. "Go. Tell Cuddy Ill be in when Im in. Or rather when Im out of her," he nodded to you, still straddling him. Cameron scurried out and you swatted his chest once shed gone.

"Shes never going to unsee this," you told him.

"Neither am I," he flirted.