boyfriend Dr. House creative ways to help your insomnia.

This was a man who knew a lot about different prescriptions that could probably help you with your problem. Thats why you went to him in the first place. Hed know exactly what to do, what might work best, what wouldnt make you feel overly groggy and tired throughout the day, right?

It was a little surprising, but also not, that his mind didnt immediately go towards pills.

Instead, he just gave you a very sly look. A grin, a little raise of the eyebrows. You rolled your eyes and took a step away from him. Gregory - I need something real, something thats going to help.

I can assure you, its very real, He said, in that sarcastic-sounding tone of his. Despite how serious you were being, that did bring a smile out that you tried to hold back. But you knew that he saw it. Oops, was I not supposed to suggest that?

Would you suggest that to one of your patients?

I dont see how it would help with Acute Osteomyelitis but as long as the strangulation is kept to a medium, I dont see how it would hurt, He said, bringing up a patient that he had just helped to cure. There really was no winning against him. And he knew that damn well, as was evidenced by the look on his face.

Its going to be a long night, You groaned.