Author's Note

So that's it I guess.

This episode is one of my favorites in the whole series. 

At first, I had an idea that Veronica Kiley from the Disney movie "A Wrinkle in Time" join the Bad Pennies because she's the nemesis of Charles Wallace and Calvin.

But then I decided against that because she's too modern and I feel like the Three Warriors are enough for characters that aren't actually from the Batman series.

So I kept Susie and Two-Bits the only characters that the kids actually know because they're actual characters from this episode.

Quite frankly, I think the Bad Pennies are my favorite criminal gang in the series aside from the Kittens in "The Cat's Meow" and "The Bat's Kow Tow".

I just liked the actors they chose to play these henchmen (Donna Loren, Kip King and Owen Orr).

I also love the idea of seeing Dick Grayson in school and I think the scene where he talks to Susie in the candy store is hilarious. Burt Ward really knows how to be himself and enthusiastic, huh?

Now. Which villain would you like to see next? Choose wisely.

a. King Tut

b. the Penguin

c. Mr Freeze

What was your favorite part of this Bat-episode? Leave a comment.

Cheerio!

Peace and love,

Sammy