Chapter 1 The beginning

3rd grade classes can be so challenging ya know. 

The teacher walked to the front and smiled at the class. "Students, we have a new student today. No bullying or saying anything mean." 

Soon little Choi walked in, a cardboard box on his head. "H-Hello." He was probably now the shortest in the class but since he refused to take off the box he would sit in the back. 

The teacher smiled softly. "Choi, would you like to say some things about yourself?"

Choi looked up at the teacher before fidgeting with his hands. "I-I really like to sing, I-I wanna become a singer when I go up." He said to the class and everyone laughed. 

"How ya gonna do that with a box on your head?!" A kid yelled from the front. 

A kid next to the kid who yelled hit the kid in the head. "Don't make fun of him stupid! I think the box is cool!" 

The teacher looked at Choi and chuckled. "Why don't you go sit in the back with Jase?" 

Choi nodded and went to the back with Jase. That day the two of them became very good friends. It was the end of the day and they had walked out together. Chois' mom was waiting for him next to Jases mom and they both walked up. 

That's when Jase had the idea, he walked right up to Chois mom and smiled. "Do you mind if Choi comes over for a sleep over tonight Mrs. Choi?" He asked, looking up at her. 

Chois' mom chuckled looking at him. "If your mom's okay with it I can bring him over after he packs." 

And it was decided that Choi and Jase were having a sleepover. 

Choi had just arrived with his backpack, sleeping bag and box clear on his head. 

Jase brought him to his room to set his stuff down then they had their sleep over. 

They were the best of friends, their families had basically been each other's 2nd family. 

They had gotten to highschool, Choi still wore his box and Jase still hadn't seen Chois face. Choi had come over to Jases after school and was sitting on the couch while Jase was in the shower. 

Choi didn't think anyone was home so he took his box off to let his face breathe. Jases brother Lee walked in sweating shirt off, his face blushed up bright seeing Chois face. "W-Woah choi." He said looking at him and walked over. 

Choi heard him and looked over, his face blushed up bright seeing Lee. "W-Woah I-" He quickly put his box on and looked away. "Y-You didn't see that." Choi said simply. 

Lee sat down looking at him. "Dude I was expecting like, a big scar on your face or something, but no. You're… you're pretty." He said simply going to lift the box off. 

Choi looked at him blushing, he gulped a bit. He'd always had a crush on Lee, it was hard not too. He was frozen, silent really. 

Lee moved closer to him. "A pretty, pretty boy." He said simply and lifted Chois chin. "Can I Princess?" Lee asked, looking at Choi. 

Choi looked at him surprised and blushed deeper. "Y-You actually want to?" He asked, looking at him surprised. 

Lee chuckled deeply. "I'll take that as a yes." He said and kissed him. 

Jase walked down stairs after getting dressed. "So choi what should we eat-" He looked surprised to see Lee and Choi kissing.