Chapter 11

The next morning Choi woke up, it was finally the weekend. He sighed happily before hearing a knock on the door. 

Choi blinked and sighed not knowing who would knock on his door at this time in the morning. He went and opened it and blinked surprised at who he saw. "Y-Yeonjun?" 

Yeonjun was a tall blonde who just happened to be pretty built. "Hey Choi, Claire home?" He asked, looking down at him walking in. 

Choi blinked a bit, shaking his head. "No, she's at work. When did you get back? I thought dad took you to america?" He asked simply. 

Yeonjun chuckled. "He did when you were like 7. I got back a few days ago, I never wanted to stay there. Did Claire not tell you?" 

Choi shook his head looking at him. "Mom didn't tell me no, but I'm glad to see you actually. Something good is due for me really." 

Yeonjun chuckled as they walked to the kitchen. "Really? So you missed me? Awe I'm something good?" He said with a smile looking at him. "You've surely grown up Choi, glad to see you're not still wearing your box around. I always thought you had a pretty face." He said with a smile looking at him. 

Choi looked at him and sighed. "My face is such a curse. I wore my box around until like a week ago. And I wish I wore it longer. Turns out my best friend is in love with me and so is his brother. And I accidentally didn't wear my box to school a couple days ago and everyone was undressing me with their eyes. And my 1st period teacher even made up a fake detention so he could fuck me. Trust me when I say. It's a curse." 

Yeonjun looked at him surprised. "Damn Kid, I wasn't expecting all that for damn sure." He sighed and got up to hug him. "Why don't we have a good day out? Ya know, do your favorite stuff, we even go to the planetarium." 

Choi sighed in relief. "God does that sound awesome right now, let me go shower and get dressed then we can go." He said with a smile and went to shower. 

There was a knock on the door again and Choi wrapped himself with a towel walking out to answer the door. "Hello?" He asked, opening the door. "Oh hey Lee." 

Yeonjun came over, wrapping his arms around Chois waist resting his head on Chois shoulder. "Who is it?" He asked simply. 

Choi chuckled. "It's just Lee, I don't think you guys have properly met. Yeonjun, this is my best friend's brother Lee. Lee this is my adoptive brother, sorta… his dad married my mom right after I was born but they split up again. Yeonjun actually just got home from living with his dad in america. He's half american, isn't that cool?" 

Lee's face went into complete jealousy when he saw Yeonjun. "Really? Well, welcome back to Korea." He said checking out Choi. "You know answering the door with just a towel on is a very bad idea baby, such a tease to me." He said, basically ignoring Yeonjun. 

Choi blushed deeply looking at him and covered himself quickly. "I-I didn't-" 

Yeonjun spoke up, chuckling in Chois ear. "How about I carry you upstairs so you can get some clothes on?" 

Choi looked at him surprised as he was picked up. "Yeonjun I can walk you know." He said as he heard Lee come in and close the door. 

Yeonjun chuckled looking down at him. "I know you can walk, is it so bad to wanna hold you? I haven't seen you since you were 7. You were much more child like there you are now. Now I'd have to say you're quite tempting." Yeonjun said, looking at him. 

Choi looked at him surprised, blushing hearing him. "T-Tempting?" he asked, surprised. 

Yeonjun chuckled, setting him on his bed. "Yes, you're quite attractive Choi. Now get dressed so we can go to the planetarium." Yeonjun said with a smile before leaving the room going downstairs. 

Choi sat there blushing for a moment, someone called him attractive without trying to fuck him? He got up trying to get the thought out of his head.