Chapter 8

Choi sighed as he walked in and sat down at his seat. 

Mr. Kai looked over at him and smiled. "Glad to see you actually came." Mr. Kai said, walking over to him. 

Choi looked at him and gulped. See Mr. Kai used to be a bit of a body trainer, he wasn't too big but he was tall and built quite well. "W-Why wouldn't I come?" He asked simply, watching Mr Kai lean down to his desk. 

Mr. Kai shrugged, giving the exact look Lee gave him. "Because of my bullshit excuse for having you in detention." 

Choi looked at him surprised seeing the look. "I- S-So should I not have come?" He asked simply. 

Mr. Kai chuckled deeply and grabbed Chois collar, speaking into the other ear. ", Well you did, that's what matters." 

Choi froze for a minute, his color in his face faded quickly. "I-If I'm not here as discipline I should really get Home Mr. Kai." He said simply. 

Mr. Kai frowned hearing him. "You're right, I'm your teacher and we can't do this." He said getting up. "Get out now." He said angrily 

Choi blinked confused before grabbing his stuff quickly and leaving. 

Lee was hanging outside the school waiting for choi. 

Choi came nearly running out and into lees chest. "I-I'm never coming to school without my box on again." 

Lee looked down at him confused. "Huh? What do you mean baby? What happened?" He asked worriedly. 

Choi gulped and looked up at Lee. "I-It's Mr. kai, h-he gave me those eyes. The ones you give me. He was saying stuff like it couldn't happen between us cause he's a teacher a-and-" He said paused by the other hugging him close. 

Lee signed, holding him. "I'm sorry baby." He was holding him tight, he was furious. He brushed his hand over the other's Hickey's before sighing. 

Choi looked up at him, blushing a bit. "Y-You really like those things huh?" He asked, looking at him. 

Lee chuckled at hearing him. "Love them actually, shows everyone you're not available." Lee said with a smile. 

Choi blushed deeper and looked away. 

Lee chuckled looking at him. "Let's get you home huh? Do you wanna go to my place today?" He asked simply 

Choi looked at him and blinked. "I- um, what if jase is there?" He asked simply 

Lee looked at him and blinked. "You're right. Uh, let's just stop there for a moment so I can grab my wallet then we'll go on an actual date, okay?" 

Choi nodded. 

They got in the car and drove to Lee's house. 

They got out and walked inside. 

Lee and Choi were giggling outside. Lee picked Choi up carrying him inside over his shoulder. "Lee! Put me down!!" Choi said, laughing a bit. 

Lee chuckled. "Hello?!!!! Is anyone home?!" He asked not, hearing anyone. "That's good! We can be as loud as we want!" 

Choi laughed as he was carried. "Where are we going Lee?! Put me down!!" He said laughing as he was carried upstairs. 

Lee laughed and carried him to his room before putting Choi onto the bed. Choi wrestled against Lee. 

Lee chuckled and grabbed Chois hands and pinned them to the bed. 

Choi blushed looking at him. "L-Lee?" He asked, looking at him. 

Lee chuckled. "Yes baby pup?" He asked simply before picking him up and moving him up onto the pillow. 

Choi blushed looking at him. "Stay here for me okay Baby?" Lee asked before getting up. 

Lee went over to his closet grabbing some handcuffs and coming back over to Choi. He chuckled, cuffing his wrists to the bed. "There we go, huh baby? No moving for my pup." 

Choi looked at him blushing deeply. "I-I guess not." He said simply. 

Lee chuckled and straddled him. "You're quite a cute pup huh?" He asked, chuckling, lifting Chois chin. "Look at you, handcuffed to the bed. I could do anything to you right now, and what would you even do?" 

Choi looked at him blushing a bit deeper, pulling away a bit. "W-Well maybe I don't wanna be a good pup today." He said looking away rudely. 

Lee blinked a bit and chuckled. "Alright then, you wanna be bad? You really wanna do that?" He asked, looking at him. 

Choi gulped but remained quiet looking away. Lee grabbed the other's chin tightly making him look at him pulling his face close. "You respond to me when I talk to you." He said angrily. 

Choi looked at him surprised, blushing deep. "I-I don't do what I'm told." He said, looking at him. 

Lee chuckled a bit. "Watching you try to be a bad puppy for me is quite funny,  bunny." He said before he flipped his switch. Pulling chois face close. "But you're still a bad boy, and bad boys get punished." 

Choi gulped feeling Lee run his hands down his chest and to his pants. Choi gulped a bit looking at him. "L-Lee c-can we not tonight. " He said simply, closing his legs and bringing his knees to his chest looking away.