Chapter 19

Yeonjun chuckled. "Lay here, I'll run us a bath." He said simply getting up. He handed Choi another drink before going to the bathroom and running them a bubble bath. 

When it was filled he walked into chois room and picked him up carrying him to the bathroom. "I can walk you know Yeonjun." He said with a chuckle. 

Yeonjun smiled and kissed Chois neck. "I know baby, but I like being able to take care of you." He said smiling and setting him down before getting in the tub. "Come here Kitty, come sit with me." He said, pulling Choi over to it. 

Choi chuckled and got in. "That feels nice on my butt." He said with a smile. 

Yeonjun chuckled, pulling him closer. He kissed his neck a little. "You're such a cute baby." He said, holding him close. 

Choi smiled blushing just very softly. "I-I'm not that cute." He said with a giggle. 

Yeonjun smiled. "Oh but you are, so so very cute. I am upset though." He said with a frown. 

Choi looked at him worriedly. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked nervously. 

Yeonjun looked at him gently, grabbing his chin. "I was so busy being gentle I didn't get to leave any hickies on my baby."  He said with a smirk. 

Choi blushed deeply, looking at him surprised. "Y-You wanted too?" He asked, blushing. 

Yeonjun chuckled and kissed him. "Of course, you're mine now." He said kissing his cheek, then his neck and shoulders. Then he began to bite, leaving hickies on his neck and shoulders. 

Choi blushed a lot deeper covering his face. 

Yeonjun chuckled and when he was done he smiled. "Let's get cleaned up then we can continue our drunken night." He said with a smile before grabbing the others loofah and began to wash him up. 

Choi smiled softly as he sat there. "Thank you for treating me so well, Yeonjun." He said softly leaning into him. 

Yeonjun smiled, washing him. "Of course kitty. You're my kitten, I'll always treat you as best I can. You're my princess, my baby, you deserve everything and mo-" He got interrupted by his phone call. Yeonjun sighed, getting quite angry. "I'll be right back, baby , finish up." 

Choi looked confused and watched as Yeonjun walked away answering his phone. He sighed and just rested his head on the edge of the sink.