Chapter 14

When Lee walked in Choi was sitting in the living room with a cup of tea. 

Lee smiled looking at him and went over and hugged him. "Hi baby, I missed you today." He said before realizing the other didn't hug him back. "What's wrong Choi?" 

Choi sighed and set his tea down, getting up looking at him. "I can't date you anymore." He said seriously looking at him. 

Lee blinked, surprised and scoffed. "I'm sorry? You had a crush on me thank you." He said standing up. "So what's the issue?" 

Choi rolled his eyes. "That's the issue, your so stuck up and self focused. You didn't even care how I felt when I forgot my box at home. You didn't care when my teacher begged to fuck me. You just wanted to bring me around like I'm the pretty girl next to an old ugly guy at some press event. I'm not a pretty escort you can mark up and toy with. I'm your boyfriend." He said angrily looking at him. 

Lee rolled his eyes. "You're crazy, I didn't do that and you know it. You started the make outs and the hickeys I may remind you." 

Choi looked at him surprised. "Seriously? I made out with you the day of our first kiss because you saved me. Every other time after that you just started making out with me and the day you jerked me off I didn't start that either." 

Lee sighed again. "Is it so bad I wanna make out with MY hot ass boyfriend?!" He said angrily. 

Choi scoffed. "There it is again, my fucking looks. You got so jealous the day I forgot my box you nearly forced me to make out with you!" 

Lee sighed angrily. "I don't have to listen to this." He said angrily, starting to leave. 

Choi laughed. "And I meant it when I say we're over!" 

Lee rolled his eyes. "Yeah right!" 

Choi looked at him angrily. "And just so you know that day I forgot my box when Jase gave me a ride home. Yeah we made out too! And he left hickeys on me! And he's a hellava lot better kisser then you!" 

Lee froze and looked at him, he was pissed he went over grabbing Chois wrists so tightly. "The fuck did you just say?" He asked, looking down at him, a crazed look in his eyes. 

Choi gulped. "S-Stop your hurting me lee." He said, pulling at his wrists. 

Lee put both wrists in one hand and grabbed Chois chin. "Your mine, your my pretty boy, my pretty face to kiss whenever I want. My pretty boy" 

Choi pulled his face away looking at him. "Your a fucking psycho! Get your filthy fucking hands off of me! I will fucking break you!" Choi said angrily. 

Lee growled angrily and pulled roughly at the others wrists. "I'm serious about you." He said angrily before grabbing Chois face and kissing him. 

Yeonjun heard chois yelling and ran down quickly pulling Lee away from Choi and standing in front of him. "Get out before I call the police on your psycho ass!" 

Lee looked at him angrily before leaving.