Chapter 18

*warning:smut*

Yeonjun, when they finished, took their plates to the kitchen and washed them. "Does your mom know you're drinking tonight?" He asked simply. 

Choi looked at him and nodded. "She's okay with it, she was gonna buy it but she's working." He said simply before getting up. 

Yeonjun chuckled before hearing his phone ring. "I'll be right back." He said simply before exiting the room and answering the call. "I told you not to fucking call me, I'm busy what do you want?" He said annoyed. 

The guy on the phone sighed angrily. "There's been an incident with the shop owner, he refuses to hand it over." 

Yeonjun sighed angrily. "Well I'm busy, have Jay figure it out." He said angrily again and hung up before walking into the kitchen. "Ready for your first drink kitty?" 

Choi looked over and smiled. "Heck yeah!" He said happily and handed him a wine cooler. 

Yeonjun chuckled. "I've drank before hun, those are for you." He said before pulling out a beer for himself. 

Choi smiled and nodded. "Well okay then, let's drink." He said with a smile and watched Yeonjun open his drink. 

Choi looked at his drink and tried opening it. "Give it to me Kitty." Yeonjun said, opening the bottle and giving it back. "Here." 

Choi looked at him and blushed a bit, taking it and drinking some of it. 

Yeonjun looked at him chuckling a bit. "Why the Red face darling?" He asked, walking over to him. 

Choi looked at him blushing and backed up a bit. "I-Its nothing." He said quickly covering his face. 

Yeonjun chuckled, grabbing Chois hips and pinning them to the counter. "Oh really? Here let me just." He started running his hand up chois side under his shirt. 

Choi looked at him surprised and covered his face more. "W-What are you-" He got stopped by yeonjun chuckling. 

Yeonjun moved away. "Sorry, you just get so cute sometimes." He said simply before going back to his drink. 

Choi chugged his drink before hiding his face. "Y-Your such an ass." He said simply. 

Yeonjun chuckled deeply looking at him. "Choi, um, will you be my boyfriend?" Yeonjun asked, moving Chois hands. 

Choi looked at him surprised. "I-You want me to be your boyfriend?" He asked, blushing. 

Yeonjun nodded. "Yes Choi, I really really do." He said walking over to him. "So?" 

Choi blushed deeper and nodded. "O-Of course, yes, I'll be your b-boyfriend."  Choi said simply with a blushed smile. 

Yeonjun smiled and hugged him tight. "Here let's go to your room so we don't have to worry about walking downstairs when we get drunk." He said with a smile grabbing his hand, his free hand grabbing the alcohol bag. 

Choi nodded and he was led upstairs. Choi had already changed into comfortable clothes but Yeonjun hadn't. Yeonjun set the drinks down and smiled. "Here, let's open your next drink so I can change." He said before opening his drink before handing it to him. 

Choi took the drink and smiled before taking a sip. Yeonjun began to get undressed taking his shirt off. Choi looked at him surprised, blushing bright. See yeonjun was built he worked out and he had some tattoos which you couldn't exactly see all the time.  

Yeonjun blinked a bit, feeling chois eyes on him and looked back at him. Yeonjun chuckled looking at him, and decided to play with him a bit. Yeonjun began to undo his belt, checking Choi out. "Like what you see kitten?" Yeonjun asked, going over to him.