Chapter 4

Lee looked at him with a blush on his face but smirked, running his hands up the others thighs then to his hips as he sat down. Lee pulled him close and chuckled. "Now this is a good gift. Thank you Princess." He said simply gently, grabbing the other's chin and kissing him. 

Choi wrapped his arms around the other neck and kissed him. Soon Lee kissed back with tongue. 

Lee began to trail off onto Chois jaw then ear then neck. He smirked as he held Choi close, kissing his neck before he began to bite it and leave marks. "Can I guide you baby?" He asked permission, tightening his grip on the other's hips. 

Choi nodded quietly. "Y-Yes sir." Choi said, hiding his face in Lee's neck. He bit his lip tightly feeling the other begin to guide him. Lee moved him back and forth. 

Lee chuckled and nodded. "Good boy keeping quiet for me." He said simply before he stopped. "We should stop before I go any further." He said pulling away looking at the marks and such he left on Choi. "I'm gonna head back but we need to do that again." 

Choi gulped blushing a bit and nodded. "Y-Yeah, do you wanna come um, stay the night m-maybe friday? My parents will be home and I don't really like being in the house alone, I-I mean usually I'd have Jase come over but… ya know." 

Lee chuckled and smiled with a nod. "I'll come over, baby." He said simply and moved Choi next to him. "Walk me out?" He asked. 

Choi looked at him and nodded, putting his shirt on. "Yeah I'll walk you out." Choi said getting up. He led the way down, opening the door for Lee. "Thanks again for the ride home." Choi said 

Lee smiled. "Thanks again for the kiss," He said with a smirk and kissed choi one last time before leaving. 

Choi walked in blushed and plopped down on the couch next to. His mom. "I have such a big issue.* 

Chois' mom chuckled looking at him. "You like your best friend's brother don't you?" She looked at him after setting down her book. 

"I can't date him, that's incredibly rude. Plus Jase likes me so that makes it extra rude." He said before wiping his face. "And now they have both seen my face." He said simply. 

Chois' mom chuckled a bit hearing him. "Don't stress about it too much, Lee clearly likes you and you like him back. If Jase is really your best friend he'll want you to be happy not just want you to be with him cause he said he liked you." 

Choi looked at his mom and sighed. "I hope you're right, he kinda freaked out when Lee and I kissed earlier." He said simply. 

Chois mom chuckled and got up. "I still think you should go for it. Invite him over Friday, make him some dinner and see how it goes. Just make sure to be safe when you guys fuck ya know." 

Choi blushed brightly upon hearing her. "Mom!" 

"What?! I'm serious Choi, you have to protect yourself!" She said simply looking at him. "Now go get cleaned up, I'm starting dinner." 

And with that the night continued and soon ended.