Chapter 12

Yeonjun got back downstairs smiling. "You're still here huh Lee?" He asked simply looking over. 

Lee looked over, rolling his eyes. "He's my boyfriend, of course I'm here. And don't use my name so non formally. It's mr. Lee to you." 

Yeonjun looked at him and laughed. "You're my chois boyfriend?" He asked, looking at him surprised. "That's gonna change quickly." 

Lee looked at him surprised. "Who even are you?" He asked angrily. 

Yeonjun chuckled before looking over blushing a bit when he saw Choi. 

Choi walked down the stairs on his phone in a pair of shorts and a tank top, his hair swept back behind his ear with a plastic headband that matched his space tank top. "You're still here lee? We're about to go to the planetarium so I have to lock the door." He said simply. 

Yeonjun got up with a smile. "You look amazing Choi, I like the headband." He said with a smile. 

Choi looked up at him. "Oh, thank you. I got it the last time I went so I could wear it the next time I was going." He said with a smile. 

Yeonjun chuckled, brushing the others hair from his face. "Your beautiful Choi, ready to go to the planetarium?"

Choi nodded with a smile looking at him. "Yeah, I'm ready. I'll text you when we get back okay Lee?" He asked simply, leading him out. 

Lee looked at Choi and rolled his eyes. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked, pulling Choi to the kitchen by the arm. 

Choi blinked in surprise when he was pulled to the kitchen. "May I remind you I'm not a ragdoll, don't pull me like that." He said angrily, crossing his arms. "Now what is it, I haven't seen him since 2nd grade I'd like to spend some time with him." 

Lee looked at him surprised then angry. "Don't talk to me like that, I'm your boyfriend not some annoying bitch. I wanted to tell you I don't trust him and I don't think you should be alone with him." 

Choi scoffed looking at him. "You don't have a say thank you, your my boyfriend not my father. You don't control who I talk too. And he's been around much longer then you thank you. I'd like to catch up with him now if you'd excuse me." He said angrily walking back into the livingroom. 

Yeonjun looked over with a smile. "Ready to go?" He asked happily and everyone left. Choi and Yeonjun on there way to the planetarium and Lee was going home angry. 

Yeonjun and Choi were in the car. Choi was looking out the window as they drove, he felt Yeonjuns hand on his thigh and he blushed looking away. 

Yeonjun glanced at him and chuckled squeezing the other thigh a little. "What's wrong Choi? Your looking pretty red in my passenger seat." He asked teasingly. 

Choi looked at him surprised before looking away covering his face his free hand going over Yeonjuns hand so he didn't move it. 

Yeonjun chuckled as he drove. "Like it huh?" He asked, squeezing the thigh again. He chuckled again. 

Choi blushed deeper, covering his face more. "I-I don't." He said, looking away. 

Yeonjun looked at him and shook his head. He kept teasing him till they got there. "You are just too cute. Here let's head in so we can see the planets and things." 

Choi nodded and got out quickly. He looked at the planetarium and smiled brightly. "Yeah let's go!" 

The two made their way in holding hands. Yeonjun found it so cute when Choi had gotten so excited over the planets and rambled on. Everytime he got so excited and looked at something Yeonjun would look over the others shoulder holding his hips. 

Choi had gotten a good bit from the gift shop and they were on the way back to the car. Yeonjun put Chois things in the trunk and opened the door for Choi to get in before closing it and going to the driver's side. "Where should we go for dinner hun?" 

Choi looked at him before thinking about it. "How about we get burgers? Oh that sounds so good right now!" He said happily with a smile. 

Yeonjun chuckled looking at him. "Burgers sounds good love." He said with a smile putting his hand back on his thigh and they went to get food. 

Choi blushed again, feeling it and covered his face. "I-I don't remember you being such a tease." He said, looking away. 

Yeonjun chuckled. "I'm just surprised you're letting me." He said with a smile. 

Choi sighed hearing him and looked away. "Well why not? I mean I'm about to break up with my boyfriend anyways." He said simply. 

Yeonjun looked at him surprised as they pulled into the place. "Oh hunny, is it because of what he said earlier?" He asked simply. 

Choi looked at him. "Well that but really it's just a lot of things. He's possessive and don't get me wrong that's hot. But he's possessive in the wrong way." He said simply and opened the door. "Let's not have this ruin the day, okay? Let's just go eat." He said with a smile. 

The two got inside and sat down. "Hello you two, didn't realize you'd come to eat here." Lee said, he just so happened to be the waiter at this restaurant. "And hi baby, you look very cute today." Lee said again. 

Choi blinked, surprised to see lee. "Oh shit, you work here?" Choi said, gulping a bit. 

Yeonjun looked at Choi worriedly. "You know what Choi, I don't really wanna eat here so let's go." Yeonjun said before pulling Choi out and to the car. Once they were sitting in the car he sighed. "I'm sorry about just pulling you out here." 

Choi looked at him and smiled, grabbing his hand. "Thank you Yeonjun." He said with a smile. 

Yeonjun blushed looking at him and he, without thinking, leaned over and kissed him.

Choi blushed brightly before melting into it. 

Yeonjun backed up looking away. "Sorry you just, I just had too." He said simply. 

Choi blushed deeper, looking away covering his face a little. "I-Its okay, I liked it." He said simply.